RTE Player not on Xbox 360

Discus and support RTE Player not on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hoping someone can help! I don't have the rte player app on my Xbox 360. It seems to have disappeared. It doesn't appear at all when I do a search for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoxingBus8236, Jan 28, 2018.

  1. RTE Player not on Xbox 360


    Hoping someone can help! I don't have the rte player app on my Xbox 360. It seems to have disappeared. It doesn't appear at all when I do a search for it and I do have enough space to run it.

    Does anyone else have the same problem or be able to shed some light on this?

    Btw, the app was there at one stage, but not anymore! TIA.

    :)
     
    BoxingBus8236, Jan 28, 2018
    #1
  2. slaneyrose
    slaneyrose Guest
    Tv apps

    hi, Im new to Xbox live and have a 360 box which i use to watch tv on. My son had rte player on it but now its my account i cant find rte player and wonder how do i get it and all 4 player etc?
     
    slaneyrose, Jan 28, 2018
    #2
  3. PoGuE74
    PoGuE74 Guest
    RTE Player

    I cant see/download the RTE player app on my xbox 360?

    Does anyone know why?
     
    PoGuE74, Jan 28, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    RTE player,

    Hi there Freddie,

    Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the RTE player app on Xbox 360. I recommend to try the following resource:

    RTÉ Player app on Xbox 360
    .

    Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. markyoung99 Win User

    RTE Player

    You may need to up date your Xbox or try system reset to factory settings

    That should fix it
  6. UseYourIlusion Win User

    What has happened? *Update please*

    [quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]

    Are they all just superficial or is there any major ones,

    [/quote]

    They added icons; that was like the one thing everyone wanted, and they added it, I'm so happy, I wish they hadn't removed the emoticons from the RTE so I could add one to demonstrate.

    Other than that, not much has happened other than breaking the forum more in order to add it.
  7. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

    Xbox 360 and Xbox One

    Players from xbox 360 could play with Xbox one players
  8. Lifboy Win User

    Anyone want to play multiplayer?

    Is it possible for Xbox 360 players to play with Xbox One players on Mass Effect 3?
Thema:

RTE Player not on Xbox 360

Loading...
  1. RTE Player not on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - RTE Player 360

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start

    in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start: I download the game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden in my PC with Win10 and Game Pass Ultimate and when y launch the game, show the intro, the "Press any button to start" screen and then when I...
  9. RTE player,

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTE player,: I have a Microsoft live account on the xbox360, but when I am trying to access the RTE player, its not accessing it or if it needs an update its not there either, just the app display of rte...
  10. RTE Player

    in XBoX on Consoles
    RTE Player: I cant see/download the RTE player app on my xbox 360? Does anyone know why? f02c7639-3571-4604-8ed9-0b5e46ba738b