RT and LT failure in Nacon controller // fallo en los botones RT y LT de mando Nacon

Discus and support RT and LT failure in Nacon controller // fallo en los botones RT y LT de mando Nacon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with the buttons in the Nacon Pro Compact controller: both the RT and LT buttons remain active as if I was pressing them when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicolas Martin Pacheco, Mar 22, 2023.

1. RT and LT failure in Nacon controller // fallo en los botones RT y LT de mando Nacon

I've been having trouble with the buttons in the Nacon Pro Compact controller: both the RT and LT buttons remain active as if I was pressing them when I'm clearly not, which is a big problem in shooters and the xbox series s home screen itself. I've been looking for tutorials in YouTube but the only thing I got were instructions on how to solve this matter in an xbox one controller, not the one I have. I would be glad if someone could bring me an answer on how to solve this.

Estuve teniendo un problema con los botones del mando Nacon Pro Compact: los botones RT y LT se mantienen activados como si yo los estuviera presionando cuando claramente no lo estoy, lo que es un problema en los shooters e incluso en la pantalla de inicio de mi xbox series s. Busqué tutoriales en YouTube pero lo único que encontré fueron instrucciones para solucionar esta falla en controles de xbox one, no el que yo tengo. Estaría agradecido si alguien pudiera brindarme una solución a este problema.

:)

Nicolas Martin Pacheco, Mar 22, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

RT and LT failure in Nacon controller // fallo en los botones RT y LT de mando Nacon

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you are playing in the cloud, unfortunately it is possible that you have encountered a problem with your controller model and xcloud.
  3. lisacof Win User

Hello, i forget my xbox 360 famyly code and i cant access now

hi, @ltu93

just go over to your storage or system info and type in one of these codes

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LEFT, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, UP, LB, LB, X​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, UP, LEFT, UP​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, B, Y, A, X​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, X, Y, LEFT, UP​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT​

Hope this may solved your issue:

Was my post helpful? Please give it a Like.
  4. Tha Bus Driv3r Win User

Parental Controls

Settings -> System -> System Info, now type each one of these codes then a prompt will come up asking to rest the xbox to default, if none of them work, you'll need to call Xbox Support at 1800-4MY-Xbox.:

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LEFT, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, UP, LB, LB, X

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, UP, LEFT, UP

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, B, Y, A, X

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, X, Y, LEFT, UP

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT
  5. METHOD BLUNT Win User

family timer

Hello,

Before you begin, disconnect your devices (HDD, memory card).

Go to settings, console settings, System Info.

Finally made one code that follows (depending on the model of the console this may vary):

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, Y, X

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, X, Y

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, right, left

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, left, right

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, up, down

-LT. RT. X. Y. LB. RB. down. down. down. down.

So a message appears offering to reset console settings, you just have to accept.
  6. BrandonB70 Win User

how to reset xbox 360 slim family settings

Have you tried LT RT X Y LB RB DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN or LT RT X Y LB RB Y Y X X?
Thema:

1. RT and LT failure in Nacon controller // fallo en los botones RT y LT de mando Nacon - Similar Threads - failure Nacon controller

2. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  3. Hardware failure fortnite crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware failure fortnite crashing.: Ever since I started playing fortnite, the game keeps crashing every so often when I'm in the game (match). In lobby doesn't crash at all.I contacted the people at epic and they told me to contact...
  4. SSD Failure design flaw

in XBoX on Consoles
    SSD Failure design flaw: It has been pointed out that the ssd drives in the series x and s are going to fail no matter what anyone does and have to be repaired at the consumers cost if pit of warrenty. This is something...
  5. Discord and Xbox Failure to link

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord and Xbox Failure to link: My Xbox and discord are not linking. I keep getting an error to connect. My Xbox keeps saying I need to relink my account, but I did it three times already. 4db943c6-dbf9-4fcc-974d-bbb91b3b9bec
  6. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  7. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure: Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just...
  8. onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around

in XBoX Accessibility
    onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around: onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf is what it reads back when i attempt to login. it says; "you'll need internet for this." it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet....
  9. Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.: Fortnite support said to check with Xbox but I don't think this is an Xbox issue (but trying it anyway). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted my profile and reinstalled my profile,...
  10. Assertion Failure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assertion Failure?: I recently started gettin an Assertion Failure after installing a driver for my ThrustMaster T128 Racing Wheel Xbox Variant. I am running on Windows 11 Home 22H2. I really don’t want to factory...