rs6 not showing up as owned

Discus and support rs6 not showing up as owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, i purchased rainbow six siege in 2018 on xbox .now i want to play it on pc . i still have the transaction of my purchase but my game isnt showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by twitch hypernope, Jan 28, 2025.

  1. rs6 not showing up as owned


    hey, i purchased rainbow six siege in 2018 on xbox .now i want to play it on pc . i still have the transaction of my purchase but my game isnt showing up in the xbox app or microsoft store ,it says i have to buy xbox game pass .But when i log into the website it says i own the game please help solve my issue.

    :)
     
    twitch hypernope, Jan 28, 2025
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    rs6 not showing up as owned

    Did you buy the game for Xbox or PC?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    rs6 not showing up as owned

    That game is not Play Anywhere. So you would either need Game Pass or you would need to buy it for PC in order to play it on PC.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

    Owned games not showing up

    go to download history not the store, some games are rebundled on the store so cannot download this way.
  5. StEvOsUpReMo88 Win User

    Not showing up as an owned game.

    Check your list of already installed games. All the games ive downloaded and deleted go there.
  6. lukinatorduck Win User

    Not showing up as an owned game.

    Hi ObliviousKnight,

    Initially, did you downloaded it using a disc? If you did, then the game will only work with the disk on.
Thema:

rs6 not showing up as owned

Loading...
  1. rs6 not showing up as owned - Similar Threads - rs6 showing owned

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. RS6 is failing with crossplay!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RS6 is failing with crossplay!: Hello RS6 gamers, I will say sorry for my English at first! the game now allows crossplay which is nice. But they are now saying that it is only about consoles which indeed it is. but in terms...
  9. Rogue Spear 6 looking for fun, mature, respectful RS6 Members!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue Spear 6 looking for fun, mature, respectful RS6 Members!: RS6 is a XBOX ONE NON-COMPETITIVE CO-OP PVE gaming clan that plays for FUN, and the love of gaming (since it is just a game). CO-OP PVE Shared World / MMOish Military/Sci-Fi Shooters/RPGs games...
  10. Een bodykit voor de Jon olssons rs6 en de huracán lp 610-4 maken

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Een bodykit voor de Jon olssons rs6 en de huracán lp 610-4 maken: ik wil dat jullie een body kit voor de Jon olssons Audi rs6dtm maken en voor de Lamborghini huracán lp 610-4 maken. Alvast bedankt c3d03b12-8c89-4bda-b59f-d03f3797f694