RPM STUCK

Discus and support RPM STUCK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought a new shifter today and I was aiming to try it but when I choose the option clutch/manual my car does not pass through the 2000 rpm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco Saraiva, Nov 21, 2021.

  1. RPM STUCK


    So I just bought a new shifter today and I was aiming to try it but when I choose the option clutch/manual my car does not pass through the 2000 rpm its like the e-brake is always on, I uninstalled and reinstaled the game and it was solved or so I thought I changed to clutch/manual and it happened again, pls help!

    I can post a video to show it, I just dont know how.

    :)
     
    Marco Saraiva, Nov 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Praetorian VIII Win User

    What is the Best weapon on Battlefield 3?

    [quote user="pumpkin TiSh"]

    One of the things that the devs did get right in my opinion was scrapping the 'weapon strengths' bars at the selection screen that were in BC2. That way you get a mix of people using different guns for the situation rather than everybody on the server using
    AKs of whatever has the highest power rating.

    [/quote]

    Not really.

    People now seem to pick weapons based on rate of fire or because it has less recoil.

    The FAMAS and M249 were whored before the last patch because of this. Now that they've given some recoil to the FAMAS, nobody uses it. I've seen it a handful of times since returning to BF last weekend.

    M16A3 - 800 rounds per minute

    AEK-971 - 900 rpm

    FAMAS - 1000 rpm

    M4A1 - 800 rpm

    M249 - 800 rpm

    F2000 - 850 rpm

    M416 - 750 rpm

    M27 IAR - 750 rpm

    G36C - 750 rpm

    Those have been the most used weapons since launch. And you can see why. They're all bullet hoses.

    Compare that to the less common weapons like the G3A3 (550 rpm), AK-74M (650 rpm), M60E4 (535 rpm - started cropping up more only because of the recent buff), AKS-74u (650 rpm), PKP (600 rpm), SCAR-H (600 rpm + has small clip), L85A2 (650 rpm).and you kind
    of get a picture painted about general perferances which is basically "It has to shoot fast. If it's slow, it sucks".
  3. Nielo TM Win User

    Cartriges

    Actually BD is ~3 times faster than DVD, and quieter than HD-DVD due to its lower spin-rate

    -

    Key: Spin-Rate ID-OD (Inner to Outer Diameter)

    -

    DVD at 1x: 10.5 Mbps (ID-OD ~1600 - 570 RPM)

    Blu-Ray at 1x: 36 Mbps (ID-OD ~1957 - 810 RPM)

    HD-DVD at 1x: 34.88 Mbps (ID-OD ~2620 - 1089 RPM)

    -

    At 12x:

    -

    DVD: 126 Mbps (ID-OD ~19,200 - 6840 RPM)

    Blu-Ray: 432 Mbps (ID-OD ~23484 - 9720 RPM)

    HD-DVD: 418.56 Mbps (ID-OD ~31440 - 13068 RPM)

    -

    However, in terms of X360's DVD vs. the PS3's BD, the X360 wins because the PS3 only has a 2x BD drive, which is only capable of 72 Mbps (and I think it reads DL-BD at 1X). If it had a 4x drive, it would have beaten the X360 in terms of speed and noise.

    -

    DVD at 12x: 126 Mbps (ID-OD ~19,200 - 6840 RPM)

    BD at 4x: 144 Mbps ((ID-OD ~7828 - 3240 RPM)
  4. IceStorm III Win User

    7200rpm External HDD?

    I don't believe you will find 7200 RPM self-contained external drives.

    It's easy enough to build your own. Buy a 7200 RPM drive and stick it in an enclosure. I put an older 320GB 7200 RPM drive into an enclosure. Console sees it just fine. Not using it for any games as I have a 500GB SSD in another enclosure.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

    How much free Internal disc space is Required for XBox One to perform optimally?

    Games I want to have the best speed I install on the internal drive 7200RPM and others I install on the external 5400 RPM drive. Most externals are 5400 RPM drives to keep the cost down.
  6. Randver Win User

    How do I go about buying an external hard drive for the xbox one?

    Yep and the cheaper the better. One of the gaming websites did a comparison of the different types ( 5400 rpm, 7200 rpm and SSD) The additional cost of the faster drives wasn't worth the small performance increase you'd see.
Thema:

RPM STUCK

Loading...
  1. RPM STUCK - Similar Threads - RPM STUCK

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  5. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  6. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm: Hello I have a well ventilated clean xbox one x. Until recently everything was fine, now the console will show down due to overheating during more intense destiny 2 bosses. (I only play one game...
  9. [XBOX X] Fan RPM goes up and down permanently (4K)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBOX X] Fan RPM goes up and down permanently (4K): Hi Community, i'm a new XBOX (X) Player. Yesterday i bought the box and after a big software update i tested the Box with the "Insect" 4K Demo. In this case (4k Content) the fan RPM goes up and...
  10. External hard drive rpm?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive rpm?: I just hooked up a 3tb, 3.0usb WD my book external HD. now I'm concerned that the rpm speed isn't 7200rpm... is this a concern or will this external be fine for the Xbox one..?... read some stuff...