RP gaming

Discus and support RP gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for a group interested in actually getting into character while playing the game making it more interesting. bb6641a5-9e36-4cbe-b8f4-8f2b2151cb40 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReliableMouse6, Sep 10, 2017.

  1. RP gaming


    looking for a group interested in actually getting into character while playing the game making it more interesting.

    :)
     
    ReliableMouse6, Sep 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Payout List

    Hello,

    This collection of missions was formed by several users on reddit. Payouts will vary depending on difficulty, amount of players and time spent in the mission.

    • Chemical Extraction: Hard: Solo: $17.2k: 2862 rp
    • Landing Gear: Hard: 4 people: $21-25k: 2800-3700 rp
    • Rooftop Rumble: Hard: 2 people: $9k-15k: 2000 rp
    • Coveted: Hard: Solo: $14k: 2880 rp
    • Hack and Dash: Hard: 2 people: $14.2k: 2527 rp
    • Stocks and Scares: Hard: 2 people: $14.5k-16k: 2500-2900 rp
    • Death From Above: Hard: 3 people: $16.3k: 2540 rp
    • PotShot: Hard: Solo: $4-$19k: 2300-3000 rp
    • Crystal Clear Out 3: Hard: 4 people: $15k: 2000 rp
    • Trash Talk: Hard: 3 people: $16.4k: 2731 rp
    • Hit 'Em Up: Hard: 3 people: $12.25k: 1734 rp
    • Titan Of a Job: Hard: 2 people: $12-16k: 2358 rp
    • High Priority Case: Hard:Solo: $11.7k
    • Defender: Hard: 2 people: $14.3k-15k
    • The Los Santos Connection: Hard: 3 people: $20-26k: 2800-3800 rp.
    • Extradition: Hard: Solo: $18.1-18.9k: 3100-3400 rp
    • Satellite Communications: Hard: 2 people: $16.6k: 2948 rp
    • Diamonds Are For Trevor: Hard: 3 people: $15.98k: 2624 rp
    • Judging The Jury: Hard: Solo: $21.9k: 3578 rp
    • Violent Duct: Hard: Solo: $7.8k-12k: 145-2000 rp
    • El Burro Heists: Hard: Solo: $4.6k: 1271 rp
    • Bust Out: Hard: Solo: $14,910k: 2610 rp
    • Mixed Up With The Coke: Hard: Solo: $10.3-11k: 1654 rp
    • Dry Docking: Hard: 4 people: $16k
    • Ballas to the Wall: Hard: Solo: $6.8k: 1427 rp
    • Artificial Scarcity: Hard: Solo: $9.5k: 1478 rp
    • Base Invaders: Hard: Solo-4 player: $11k-16k: 1700-2700 rp
    • Quarry Quarry: Hard: 2 people: $17.4k: 2700-3200 rp
    • By Land, Sea and Air: Hard: 4 people: $12k: 1800 rp
    • Lost My Mind: Hard: 2 people: $13.8-15k: 2300-2600 rp
    • Master Data: Hard: Solo: $11.3k: 1750 rp
    • Water the Vineyard: Hard: Solo: $7.65k: 1296 rp
    • Blow Up II: Hard: Solo: $4.8k: 1191 rp
    • Last Chopper Outta LS: Hard: 2 people: $8.9k: 1519 rp
    • No Hay Bronca: Hard: Solo: $12.9k: 1966 rp
    • Turbine Carbine: Hard: 3 people: $11.7k: 1993 rp
    • Chopper Tail: Hard: 4 people: $17k: 2600 rp
    • Fueling The Flames: Hard: Solo: $11.5k
    • Deal Breaker: Hard: Solo: $14k: 3000 rp
     
    153ccc95-40e5-41fa-b8ef-db980c6a2fc3, Sep 10, 2017
    #2
  3. GarBear420
    GarBear420 Guest
    Open server! Survival role play

    I would like to join. Im a respectful gamer who enjoys gaming to have fun, not to be an *** to other people. I would like this to be a rp community of peeps that want to create the coolest world we can dream of and dominate it RP gaming :) if you would have me in
    your rp group please invite gt:
     
    GarBear420, Sep 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Kine Jester Win User

    Crew Rank question

    Ok, so you are saying not all RP is created equal - there's RP earned with and RP earned without crew, of which only the game differentiates for a purpose yet to be determined? And we only see the one RP total for our GTA:O rank, but there is a separate
    RP total for crew rank progress?
  5. JonGreenow Win User

    Check this race "the great chase" high RP

    Short races are pointless since they reduced RP and pay so the longer ones get more money and RP will post top payout and RP tomorrow got a load of my crew on tonight so should have a full 16 player race
  6. ScrubbyNickel7 Win User

    Looking for gta 5 rp clan

    Guys I said gta v rp clan is that to hard not your lame crew a rp clan wow you guys are bad
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

    Can't Download Demos Due To Age??

    ditto for anything RP (ratings pending) you will have to wait till you are 18 and promote account to an adult one to play demos of M or RP ratings.
  8. ngocphi Win User

    content controls

    Ea also required axcounts using their servers that play m or rp rated games to be 18
Thema:

RP gaming

Loading...
  1. RP gaming - Similar Threads - gaming

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...