Rotate HDMI input

Discus and support Rotate HDMI input in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Simple question - can the HDMI output be rotated? My 27" monitor is mounted inverted due to the nature of the mount and the cable connections on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RossCarlson, Dec 18, 2015.

1. RossCarlson
    RossCarlson Guest

Rotate HDMI input

Simple question - can the HDMI output be rotated? My 27" monitor is mounted inverted due to the nature of the mount and the cable connections on the monitor. I generally use it for my PC but decided to install my Xbox One here - however this is no way
    to mount the TV correctly, it must be inverted. Am I just stuck?

-Ross

:)

RossCarlson, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    xbox one hdmi input question

I haven't read where you can hook up your 360, but I know the cable box would require an HDMI input. And it only has 1 HDMI input.

Damnlag, Dec 18, 2015
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    can't stream 4k tv content through xbox one x

I get the feeling that, it means XOX HDMI input only takes that special format and your other box didn't output in that format. Have you tried setting XOX to take in different HDMI input? I have never used the HDMI input myself.

=== God is great, mTalk is good, people are crazy... ===

magicalclick, Dec 18, 2015
  4. onyxishere Win User

xbox slim problem

Try different inputs for the HDMI. The HDMI cable is a different input channel (eg. input channel 1-6 - my input for HDMI (and I have 7 of them) is input 6 whereas the input for the regular cable is input 2).

Also, with HDMI the xbox will not start up until it is on the proper channel.
  5. Russ Penman Win User

Home Theater Support for RCA

The specs of the system are:

RCA RT2911 1,000W HDMI Home Theater System:•1,000W power

•145W x 4 and 210W x 2

•Full HDMI switching allows users to play HDMI audio from selected HDMI input, while also passing through the HDMI signal to TV

•3 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output

•Digital optical and coaxial audio inputs

•3 AUX audio inputs

•Line-in for connection to iPod and other portable audio products

•6.5mm headphone output
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Help with Viewing XBox 360 on NoteBook with HDMI, Please?

There are very few laptops with HDMI input. The only ones I'm aware of are some of AlienWare's 17" and 18" models. Most laptops with an HDMI port have HDMI outputs, not inputs.
  7. ungerTC Win User

Running sound through an amplifier

You have a couple of options, depending on the type of AMP you have.

If your AMP can handle HDMI input AND HDMI outputs, then run the xbox to the appropriate HDMI input and connect the TV to the HDMI output. Select the appropriate input on the AMP, and you should be set.

If your AMP cannot handle that, then just run the HDMI from the XBOX to the TV and the optical from the XBOX to the AMP. Set the AMP on the appropriate input on the AMP, and you should be set.
  8. AllAlexi Win User

I want to play my Xbox 360 on my PC

Hi,

It depends on your PC. HDMI output and HDMI input are two different things.

Often the HDMI ports on PCs are output only. They're intended to send information to another device like a monitor or TV. They usually don't accept input.

Your PC might be set up for HDMI input but if it's not settings then possibly not.
Thema:

Rotate HDMI input

1. Rotate HDMI input - Similar Threads - Rotate HDMI input

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  5. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  6. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  7. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1
  8. Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side: My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a dodgy right analogue stick that won’t rotate 360° smoothly, when it gets to a part on the left it almost has a barrier stopping it from rotating completely...
  9. How to i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertical. My screen is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertical. My screen is...: How do i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertically. My screen is already on auto-rotate (android) but it isn't rotating). I was trying to play Fortnite but one day it just...
  10. XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off: My Microsoft Wireless XBox headset is just outside of the 12 month warranty (UK) and on picking it up the volumn control dial fell off, on looking it would seem that either glue has failed or the...