Rory Golf game being cancelled around May.

Discus and support Rory Golf game being cancelled around May. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rory Golf game is being cancelled in I believe May. What do we do if we still want the game? Will I be able to play it after its cancelled? Whenever I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonWB81, Dec 9, 2022.

1. JonWB81
    JonWB81 Guest

Rory Golf game is being cancelled in I believe May. What do we do if we still want the game? Will I be able to play it after its cancelled? Whenever I play it only gives me trial version and nothing about the main game that sees itself (only the trial). I'd like to have it.

:)

JonWB81, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

you need to purchase the full game before it is delisted.
  3. JonWB81 Win User

Need help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community. I'm above 40 and work with computers often; you'd think I was understanding what is wanting. I apologie for the lack of context and tell you what the issue was

The primary issue is that it seems Rory's golf game when and constantly says it's a trial. There shouldn't be one. Is this something I should already have my copy turned in or are you able to see that on your end? Perhaps you know of a different brand that does similar great as a solution?

This attachment shows minimal difficulties writing down so it's a minor trick. Once again, I have anxiety issues and sometimes I get too excited (anxiety push like OCD (medically caught - am amazing things quickly). It's already downloaded). Once again, I apologize you looking into this even with minimum information. Thank you for the return response. And the sudden miss of typing right). Thank you. I will keep locking in a bunch, and a few of detailed questions. Overlaps it may give you the information now and let you know immediate I've reached.

Skip to main content

Microsoft

Community

• Products

• Get Started

• All Microsoft
    Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Account manager for

Ask a Question

Need help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.

Question

Details

Ask great questions:

• Be descriptive.
    • Summarize the problem.
    • Paste the error message.
    • Include system information.
    • Explain what you already tried.
    • Include a screenshot.
    Don’t:

Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy.

Standard

Select the most appropriate product and topics below to help your post be seen by the right community experts.

Products:

Notify me when someone responds to this post

CancelSubmit

Or... start a discussion!

Share and discuss discoveries, tips and tricks, and latest releases with other members of the community.

Start a discussion

Other tips for questions:

• Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies (find your posts and set your email preferences in your profile).
    • Be ready to try proposed solutions or provide other information that other community members might require to help you.
    • Provide feedback by marking Yes or No under each reply.
    What's new

Microsoft Store

Education

Business

Developer & IT

Company

English (United States)

• © Microsoft 2022
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatability

You may not even see them being made compatible, due to the licenses for the games have now expired, and EA will probably not renew them. The only golf games available are the Golf Club 1 & 2, Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour, Dangerous Golf & Powerstar Golf.
  5. Legendary ZA Win User

Golf Games on xbox one?

Hi!

Rory Mcilroy: PGA Tour.
    The Golf Club / The Golf Club 2.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

What's your next Purchase?

Rory Mcllroy Golf is my next purchase!
Thema:

1. Rory Golf game being cancelled around May. - Similar Threads - Rory Golf game

2. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  3. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  4. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  5. Are golf club online servers down permanently now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are golf club online servers down permanently now?: Golf club 2 servers down again! cccf008f-5365-4514-a0e7-dc46dc9ddca0
  6. When are you guys going to get some basketball football hockey or golf?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys going to get some basketball football hockey or golf?: When are you guys going to get some basketball football hockey or golf? 034a224b-df3e-4980-9724-7570785cbaf9
  7. 2K23 PGA golf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K23 PGA golf: Just seeing how many people are having trouble with this game freezing while in play?? Just recently it’s doing this for both myself and friend…during the game and we aren’t able to complete the...
  8. 2k23 golf issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 golf issue: On the leaderboard I am listed as Pro Golfer, instead of my name. How do I change that? 4e267458-df53-4417-8996-88e5ed21eb93
  9. The Golf Club game lost connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club game lost connection error: There is a problem with the game The Golf Club Collectors Edition.Every time when i start up the game it says connection error but my internet connection are working .This is now going for weeks...
  10. Controller stops working every single time i try to play Turbo golf racing

in XboX Insiders
    Controller stops working every single time i try to play Turbo golf racing: I used to get disconnects on controller every now and then, but it connected back every time. That don't happen anymore tho. Now playing this game makes my controller stop working totally. I still...