Room Not available on rec room

Discus and support Room Not available on rec room in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever I try to go into a random room it shows "Room Not available" and idk why though because I got to settings > account > Privacy and online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Black4, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Room Not available on rec room

When ever I try to go into a random room it shows "Room Not available" and idk why though because I got to settings > account > Privacy and online safety

:)

Robert Black4, Jun 2, 2023
  2. CosmicCraze Win User

There could be a few reasons why you are seeing the message "Room Not available" when trying to enter a random room.

Firstly, it's possible that the specific room you are trying to access is currently full or not active at the moment.

Secondly, it's also possible that there may be some issues with your account settings and privacy settings. You can double-check your account and privacy settings to see if everything is correct and up to date. Here are some steps you can follow:

1. Go to your account settings and ensure that your profile is set to "online".
    2. Check your privacy settings to make sure that you have allowed access to the rooms you want to join.
    3. Try logging out of your account and then logging back in again.
    4. If the issue persists, contact the support team of the platform you are using for further assistance.

I hope this helps!
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Let's try a few troubleshooting steps.

try resyncing your Xbox profile to the console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & System, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & System. Select Add or Switch, and then select Add New and follow the instructions

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Rec Room not loading

Hi Ice, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  5. Ice Bear3272 Win User

Rec Room not loading

Thank you!

Restarting my console worked perfectly. Rec Room is loading without issue. I was really scared that it wouldn't work but only a few things changed when I did this which is an easy fix! Thank you so much! You are amazing at what you do and I appreciate it <3
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rec room not loadingg

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Omari.

Additional information is needed please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

What Xbox console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game? Or if you try a different one the issue persist?
    If it's only with this game, do you have it installed on the internal storage or did you installed the game on a external drive?

In the meantime, when you say "reset my Xbox" do you mean that you did a power cycle on it?

If not, please try that:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
Thema:

1. Room Not available on rec room - Similar Threads - Room available rec

2. Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Situation (2 Xboxes in 1 room): So my house-mate turned his Xbox on through his TV (Remote) and while my Xbox is not connected to that TV, it turned on the very same moment. Anyone have any idea how to prevent this. My Xbox...
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all.: Car x drift racing is not working at all when trying to join a multiplayer room, it says you joined but kicks me after a few seconds, I have tried everything for the past 6 months and it won’t let...
  5. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f
  6. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  7. Can only hear and speak in party chat in certain rooms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only hear and speak in party chat in certain rooms: Hello everyone, I am desparate for help as I have tried nearly everything else to try and fix this issue. This may be a long post, but here goes. About 1.5-2 years ago I randomly started having...
  8. Does anyone have a method for redownloading Game Room?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a method for redownloading Game Room?: One day back in 2014, I distinctly remember that either someone in my family had purchased Game Room off of the 360 marketplace under the gamertag QSK Swift. I even remember that we had Game Pack...
  9. Rec room still won’t load In after I tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rec room still won’t load In after I tried everything: It goes to a rec room screen then black I need help this is my favorite game to play 85a56dab-4975-475f-a869-1981529c18b0
  10. My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!: I was playing and all of a sudden I heard a pop and all my lights just in my room shut off 4ae8686f-e1a1-4d1f-aff5-c14e0f5e8488