rolex series

Discus and support rolex series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thinking about starting a rolex gt series. I have 8 cars made and making more soon. Only cars that can be used are the ones in my club because I spent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robman3326, Apr 8, 2014.

  1. robman3326
    robman3326 Guest

    rolex series


    Thinking about starting a rolex gt series. I have 8 cars made and making more soon. Only cars that can be used are the ones in my club because I spent numerous hours making them even. So far I have 2 Turner BMW's, a Stevenson Camaro, 2 Ferraris, a Dodge
    Challenger, and 2 Mustangs. I want novice to intermediate drivers that can race without smashing into everyone because my plan is to use full damage. If interested let me know and I'll share the rules. If I get enough expert drivers to drive LMP cars I'd
    like to have both. Happy Racing!!

    :)
     
    robman3326, Apr 8, 2014
    #1
  2. YOUR DAD USA
    YOUR DAD USA Guest
    there are a bunch of hackers on xbox live. i will post video evidence here

    the gamertags of the hackers are: poles, siver rolexes, gold rolexes. the link is
     
    YOUR DAD USA, Apr 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Mihnston
    Mihnston Guest
    XBOX No One

    An Xbox 360 isn't a Rolex watch, gold or property. It's a gaming console. Why at any point would you think it's an investment?
     
    Mihnston, Apr 8, 2014
    #3
  4. Surreal Phantom Win User

    what can one get by getting achievement points.

    with 1000G on the game you get issued a Ferrari a Rolex...no really you get self satisfaction and a smile!
  5. Mihnston Win User

    XBOX No One

    An Xbox 360 isn't a Rolex watch, gold or property. It's a gaming console. Why at any point would you think it's an investment?
  6. BartMan01 Win User

    How to look for rival

    He hasn't posted his time yet. He is a little busy with the Rolex 24 right now, so it may be later this month before an official time is posted. Will probably be all over their facebook page or the forzamotorsports forums when it happens.
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    World of Tanks

    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    [quote user=""]

    Still no e-mail for me :-(

    Booo!

    [/quote]

    Have you checked your trash/spam folder mate? I see a few people mention theirs ended up in there somehow.

    [/quote]



    Nah, nowt there, although apparently I can meet local girls of "ill repute", buy a cheap rolex AND make BIG money NOW!!! Who'd of thought it!
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Just wondering something... what do my fellow gamers like to listen to when they game???

    [quote user="voteDC"]
    Nothing as I like to hear what is going on in the game.

    [/quote]As above, but i do like to listen to music, just not when playing games, i like UK Grime, Dance, Hardcore, Rock, Country and Western (Don Williams, Kenny Rodgers etc...) and just about any other type of music, at the moment my favourite song is called
    "Wearing my Rolex" by Wiley, i got a nice mix of it on iTunes, makes me feel like i could win a fight against a Gorilla...
Thema:

rolex series

Loading...
  1. rolex series - Similar Threads - rolex series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...