Roku

Discus and support Roku in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all. I just ran into a problem today. I was trying to hook up my roku again since xbox one doesn't have hbo go yet. When I tried to do that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkEightyFour, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Roku

Hello all. I just ran into a problem today. I was trying to hook up my roku again since xbox one doesn't have hbo go yet. When I tried to do that I didn't get any sound from the roku. Would this be caused by the roku not going through the xbox one.

I have set my xbox one to control my sound bar, cable box and tx.

Any ideas, suggestions? Thanks guys. Sorry in advance if this issue has been addressed

:)

MarkEightyFour, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Antillion
    Antillion Guest
    Roku problem

Two separate issues unless you changed something to get the roly connected, please check out the thread on the main page of these forums that is entitled "Start here" and post back the answers to the bold questions on this thread.

Antillion, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Ag 223
    Ag 223 Guest
    Roku problem

I recently purchased a Roku box and now I can't connect to XBL? Why?

Ag 223, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Roku

Hey there Mark! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Just to be sure we all understand, how do you have your Roku connected to your TV?

If your Roku is connected directly to your TV without being connected to your Xbox One console at all, it sounds like you might need to get in touch with Roku support about the issue.

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be here to help! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Thanks for responding. My Roku is hooked up to another input directly to the TV. My cable box and sound bar are hooked up through my xbox one. I have the speakers on the actual TV turned off so just the soundbar produces sound. Which makes me think that
    is why I am not getting sound from the Roku since it isn't going through the xbox, but it's just a hunch.

Look forward to the response.

MarkEightyFour, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MarkEightyFour Win User

Roku

Thanks for responding. My Roku is hooked up to another input directly to the TV. My cable box and sound bar are hooked up through my xbox one. I have the speakers on the actual TV turned off so just the soundbar produces sound. Which makes me think that
    is why I am not getting sound from the Roku since it isn't going through the xbox, but it's just a hunch.

Look forward to the response.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Roku

Hey there Mark! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Just to be sure we all understand, how do you have your Roku connected to your TV?

If your Roku is connected directly to your TV without being connected to your Xbox One console at all, it sounds like you might need to get in touch with Roku support about the issue.

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be here to help! ^_^
  8. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Roku

i found a way Plug the Roku into the HDMI input / pass-through port in the back of your Xbox One.
    Then, you can launch the OneGuide / TV app on your Xbox One to watch your Roku.
  9. RE_063 Win User

Roku

I do not use any cable or satellite services just streaming. I have tried plug my roku into the pass-through with no success.
  10. WickedCueball Win User

Can you be logged into 2 Xbox 360's at the same time with a Gold account

As a cheaper option, check into a Roku.

Ditched my directv for 3 Rokus and haven't looked back.
Thema:

Roku

1. Roku - Similar Threads - Roku

2. Xbox One S and Westinghouse Roku TV WR43UX4019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S and Westinghouse Roku TV WR43UX4019: So, I have tried both the guided setup as well as manually entering the brand and model of my Westinghouse Roku TV (model noted in the subject line), but no code seems to work with my TV to...
  3. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73
  4. How do i connect roku to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i connect roku to my xbox one: I was looking through some forums and saw people say its possible to connect roku to xbox with oneguide but it does not work. 79527fa8-c12a-4db0-822e-8aec67e038f1
  5. My Roku TV made by onn. causes updates to fail when the system restarts during updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Roku TV made by onn. causes updates to fail when the system restarts during updates.: (Didn't know where to post this) My original Black XBOX 1 kept failing to update. Found out that if I unplugged my Roku TV made by onn. It updated fine...just an FYI. So, I start the updates and...
  6. I’m trying to pair my Xbox core Controller with My TCL Roku TV How do I that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to pair my Xbox core Controller with My TCL Roku TV How do I that?: I’m trying to pair My XBox Core Controller with My TCL Roku TV How do i Go about doing This? 1eca2984-87e7-4511-aedb-aa9469099f9f
  7. Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?: Xbox app not showing up. I have a Roku stick instead of cable. Connected HDMI cable but nothing for Xbox showing on tv e8f54363-b1d5-45e2-b7e1-92461ffa9a10
  8. Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experienced their Roku tv overheating when playing x series or its games. (Ex....: Does anyone else experience their roku T v's overheating while playing X series or it's games for example Gotham Knights? ec7d130c-ea63-4201-bdce-bdec833a081f
  9. My xbox series x won’t connect to my roku tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won’t connect to my roku tv: So my xbox has been working for a long time but then my brother moved it to his room to play fall guys with his friend but he said it didn’t work so I moved it back to my room and is says No...
  10. Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421: This morning, when I turned on my Xbox One, I was able to get a visual display and use it normally. However, a few hours later, my TCL Roku TV is saying that my Xbox One is not connected ("No...