#Rogue_Squadron game series on if XBOX only add on requestin※...

Discus and support #Rogue_Squadron game series on if XBOX only add on requestin※... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dearest #Microsoft supportin※ team. PLease be so kind to provide feedback if it is in Your power to add #Rogue_Squadron game series to if #XBOX onLy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/g1983G, Jun 18, 2023.

  1. /u/g1983G
    /u/g1983G Guest

    #Rogue_Squadron game series on if XBOX only add on requestin※...


    Dearest #Microsoft supportin※ team.

    PLease be so kind to provide feedback if it is in Your power to add #Rogue_Squadron game series to if #XBOX onLy game experiencin※?

    Thank You and kindest regards.
    Mr. Gorupić Gorazd
    [mr.gorupic.gorazd@outlook.com](mailto:mr.gorupic.gorazd@outlook.com)

    0038641387387
    Us, Ljubljanska cesta 21, 1236 Trzin, Slovenia, Greater Europe, Global
    @#2023_Q2_W24_June_18th_Sunday_AM_11_01_00
    Sent from #Microsoft #Bing for #Microsroft #Windows #11

    submitted by /u/g1983G
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/g1983G, Jun 18, 2023
    #1
  2. CarTzy Win User

    Requestin※ an #Xbox game add on

    Hello g1983G,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    Thank you for your interest in Xbox games and add-ons. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions on how to improve our products and services.

    We cannot process your request for an Xbox game add-on through this forum. This forum is for general questions and issues related to Xbox consoles and games. If you have a specific request for a game add-on, please contact the game developer or publisher directly. You can find their contact information on the game's official website or in the game's menu.

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We hope you enjoy playing Xbox games and exploring the many add-ons available on the Microsoft Store.

    For any suggestion you may also provide feedback to Xbox by following the guide: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

    Thank you for choosing Xbox.
  3. Tomw3760 Win User

    “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

    What if its a game add on? I recently bought the gta starter enterpirise pack on my xbox series s and I'm having this issue. When I go to my full library it only shows games and not add ons. What do I do?
  4. Smwutches Win User

    How to play a new game on 2 consoles - Series X and Series S

    If you add the code to Account A, that account and all other accounts can play the game on the Series X since that is Account A's Home console. On the Series S, the game can only be played as long as Account A is signed in.
  5. eidanx1 Win User

    Request for a Game for the backwards compatibility

    Please add the game Digimon Rumble Arena 2,

    This is an original Xbox game. Please add this game to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox series X 🙏 🙏
    Hi Microsoft,

    Please Please give DIGIMON RUMBLE ARENA 2 on the Xbox series X
  6. NofarA Win User

    Request for a Game for the backwards compatibility

    Please add the game Digimon Rumble Arena 2,

    This is an original Xbox game. Please add this game to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox series X 🙏 🙏
    Hi Microsoft,

    Please Please give DIGIMON RUMBLE ARENA 2 on the Xbox series X
Thema:

#Rogue_Squadron game series on if XBOX only add on requestin※...

Loading...
  1. #Rogue_Squadron game series on if XBOX only add on requestin※... - Similar Threads - #Rogue_Squadron game series

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...