ROG Strix USB Headset not Working on Xbox Series X, The Strix Flare Keyboard does WHY?

Discus and support ROG Strix USB Headset not Working on Xbox Series X, The Strix Flare Keyboard does WHY? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so a weird scenario. i just bought a ROG Strix Headset and the Flare Keyboard. (Both PNK LTD editions)... the Headset doesn't work via USB, while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronBush, Jul 23, 2022.

1. AaronBush
    AaronBush Guest

ROG Strix USB Headset not Working on Xbox Series X, The Strix Flare Keyboard does WHY?

Ok so a weird scenario. i just bought a ROG Strix Headset and the Flare Keyboard. (Both PNK LTD editions)... the Headset doesn't work via USB, while the Keyboard Does. this is so stupid when then on the PS5 the Headset via USB works but the Keyboard doesn't... how is this even possible. when i stick in the headset it lights up, but the console doesn't even know it is connected. Lucky the Headset also has a 3.5mm jack to use.

:)

AaronBush, Jul 23, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AaronBush. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Headsets should be plugged by the 3.5mm jack on the controller or the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

For more information, please refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is the ASUS ROG Strix Flare keyboard compatible with xbox series s and x ?

IF you have product queries about non-Microsoft products they are best addressed by their manufacturer

In theory, any USB keyboard will work, including ones with wireless dongles
  4. S1cK x Th3RMaL Win User

My PC will not let me save to my External SSD

Reformatted NTFS, SSD is installed inside a ROG STRIX Arion SSD case via usb-c to usb-c connection, steam will allow games to save there as well just not Xbox for some reason.
  5. ErickSot13 Win User

forza horizon 5 disables ethernet adapter

Speccy gives a wrong read, I have 6gb of Vram since it is a ROG Strix 1660ti.
  6. ReynaldoRamon Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

Interesting. I'm using an ASUS mobo (ROG Strix X570-I) too. My drivers are up to date as well. Oddest thing.
Thema:

1. ROG Strix USB Headset not Working on Xbox Series X, The Strix Flare Keyboard does WHY? - Similar Threads - ROG Strix USB

2. asus rog strix g16

in XBoX on Windows
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my...
  3. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  4. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  5. Is the ASUS ROG Strix Flare keyboard compatible with xbox series s and x ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the ASUS ROG Strix Flare keyboard compatible with xbox series s and x ?: I just bought the ASUS ROG Strix Flare Keyboard and i noticed it doesn't work on my ps4 but since i wanna buy an xbox series s i wonder if i could use it on the xbox?...
  6. Xbox One X - Asus ROG Strix XG43UQ - No HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Asus ROG Strix XG43UQ - No HDR: Hi All - wondered if anyone else has the new Asus monitor and if they had used it on the One X ... I have 4k 60Hz but the Asus has HDR greyed out in the OSD and the xbox settings TV details say it...
  7. Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...

in XboX Insiders
    Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...: [IMG] Hi - I have used the Xbox Game Bar to record my workflow, games and more things for a long time. I have bought an Asus Rog Strix G17 2021 (RTX 3070, Ryzen 5900HX) and when I use the Xbox...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND: When I try to start playing then I can not login or I can play but for a short moment and later on I m log off (grey screen) - pls find error details and pls advice what is root cause for that....
  9. Asus Rog Strix XG438Q

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus Rog Strix XG438Q: I heard some issue about this monitor. (Text bluring,gamma is too high etc.) It will be good for next gen console ? ( Series X) 1bd903d8-65ef-421f-8ff6-af38904bc073
  10. Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X: I know the One X cannot play in 21:9 but will it run on this monitor and just give black borders? I am fine with borders I just don't want it to be stretched. 2e39cd8b-8092-4fb6-8749-f58ae29db228