Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

Discus and support Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wow b68bea60-ca44-495b-8e51-31b788252899 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

Wow

:)

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 16, 2014
  2. ForeverPhantasy, Jan 16, 2014
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    LegendOfGta, Jan 16, 2014
  4. Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

Not sure you have linked the right page,but i thought they already have a punishment area in GTA V.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 16, 2014
  5. No, I did. I just think it's funny that they're banning people who got 'counterfeit' money in GTAV O. It's like all the money in the game is counterfeit!

6. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
  7. Jonnyc8911
    Jonnyc8911 Guest
    i was one of the people to receive like 2 billion when i entered a lobby a month back, but i already had like 1 million of my own money. when i went online today the billions had gone which im glad of but they also took the money i had made legitimately
    and left me with 500. anyway i can get it back? theres modders already back in the game as well.

Jonnyc8911, Jan 16, 2014
  8. Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

Isaac clark mode - meh . (Nah im joking) ..i think gamers that cheat deserve that in some way. I didn't blame Rockstar at all for take that decision because almost all of the changes they did to GTA0 was for the gamers complaints that posted in their feedback
    forums. I forgot about the game since they started to reduce pay outs to where you get only the complete pay out the first time you complete the mission with the required level. After that was enough BS for me to stand the game after 2 characters deleted for
    cloud issues.

IngameInstincts, Jan 16, 2014
  9. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    To clarify, it's a ban on people who used the exploits to get the cash in the first place. If you were gifted the cash at random (as a lot of people were, apparently), the money will be deducted from you account after the update.

x DogMeat x, Jan 16, 2014
  10. manjam2
    manjam2 Guest
    I stopped playing GTAV:O after the wealth became highly disproportionate. The only really wealthy players I saw were obviously cheaters. You expect me to believe that you earn 10 z-types just by running missions for Lamar? Ha! So it became where there would
    be players who had 10 of the best cars in the game (Obvious cheaters), and then there would be players like me who were running missions and races for hours trying to earn everything. It just became tiring :/ So yeah, I'd certainly say they deserve some sort
    of punishment for their actions.

manjam2, Jan 16, 2014
  11. First of all I feel that GTA V was released way to early. So far the whole game has been similar to a Beta release at the cost of gamers around the world! It should not have been released until ALL these problems were solved. In saying this I was playing
    online and robbed an Armored Truck and received 250 million. I informed Rockstar that they had better not take the money I received by their ingame rules without cheating. But today I entered online and found out that they took all that money away except 500K!
    This is not just and xbox needs to reprimand Rockstar for this type of fraudulent and dishonest game tactics.

I agree that those that cheated to get money should be banned and the money be taken away, but not those that received it by their rules of fair game play. I most likely will not play GTA V again because of this flagrant disregard for those playing by their
    rules. Xbox needs to do something to Rockstar for allowing a game to be published while still in the process of being tested and then wanting to discipline those who find their mistakes (this is what Beta tests are for).

Retired Grandpa-93B0CF8F-37E4-4FAE-92B6-5EBF1AC634, Jan 16, 2014
  12. I'm glad Rockstar is addressing this. It gives me hope that other game devs/publishers will follow suit and try to make the online experiences of their games better.

SparkStormrider, Jan 16, 2014
  13. Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

I'm glad Rockstar is addressing this. It gives me hope that other game devs/publishers will follow suit and try to make the online experiences of their games better.

[/quote]

They are only fixing it because they are losing in game micro transactions.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 16, 2014
  14. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="Retired Grandpa"]

First of all I feel that GTA V was released way to early. So far the whole game has been similar to a Beta release at the cost of gamers around the world! It should not have been released until ALL these problems were solved. In saying this I was playing
    online and robbed an Armored Truck and received 250 million. I informed Rockstar that they had better not take the money I received by their ingame rules without cheating. But today I entered online and found out that they took all that money away except 500K!
    This is not just and xbox needs to reprimand Rockstar for this type of fraudulent and dishonest game tactics.

I agree that those that cheated to get money should be banned and the money be taken away, but not those that received it by their rules of fair game play. I most likely will not play GTA V again because of this flagrant disregard for those playing by their
    rules. Xbox needs to do something to Rockstar for allowing a game to be published while still in the process of being tested and then wanting to discipline those who find their mistakes (this is what Beta tests are for).

[/quote]

How exactly would MS reprimand Rockstar? Its not like MS is Rockstar's parent company. And from what Ive seen the SP campaign works, its just the online portion that has issues.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 16, 2014
  15. I haven't had any problems with glitches in the multiplayer or anything. I honestly don't care if you want to glitch your money and level, considering how much time you have to put in the game to get a hold of the fun stuff, just so you and your friends
    can goof around. I can somewhat understand if they didn't want people leveling early and being too OP, but that was really going to happen regardless. You're going to have the youtubers with no jobs become max rank in the first week and other undesirables
    do it so they can just grief people so it's unbalanced anyways.

-

I'm not complaining about this because I get killed by these people, they're easy to avoid. It's rather the sheer amount of work you have to put in this game, when many people like me bought GTAV to mess around online with friends, not to play TDM and race.
    You have to do that stuff for a long time before you start unlocking cool items that you can mess around with. Trying to get rich so you can mess around is just about as time consuming as doing it in real life for god sakes. They can keep it this way if they
    want, but I would really like it if in private matches everything was unlocked and cheats were available so you can simply mess around. It's such a shame that there is so much to do in this big sandbox, but there is a big paywall there.

Thema:

Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

1. Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans - Similar Threads - Rockstar Threatens GTAV

2. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  3. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  4. Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo: I redeemed my points for the current promo going on, got into the website and it said I got ultimate. I got 4 points so I used them to unlock the halo infinite armor coating, the two visors, and...
  5. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work: I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for registration but any time I type in it it won’t work. Is...
  6. I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes: Ok, so i used the Dorito and Rockstar energy drink xbox live ultimate codes on the website and didnt get one code for xbox live at all. Im wondering if i need to be new to xbox live in order to...
  7. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  8. Rockstar / the warriors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar / the warriors: Please can we have The Warriors on backwards compatible for Xbox series x / Xbox one. The original Xbox game, it’s backwards compatible on PlayStation why can’t It be on Xbox, being able to play...
  9. Why can't I sign in to my rockstar social club?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in to my rockstar social club?: I cant sign in to my rockstar social club. Says link to windows have expired d9b276bc-378c-4718-b357-f90b8ba52baf
  10. Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable: I can't log into GTA online at all 2eef2262-350d-439b-b2d9-cf8626b42885