Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge wiiners

Discus and support Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge wiiners in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please send me the list of winners! dbe49dec-81c3-4bed-bb1c-255d4f70ce8c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IB O IR ID O, Feb 13, 2017.

1. IB O IR ID O
    IB O IR ID O Guest

Please send me the list of winners!

:)

IB O IR ID O, Feb 13, 2017
  2. Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge winners

Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge winners

Atonic Phenom, Feb 13, 2017
  3. Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge winners

Requesting Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge winners list

Brumal Champion, Feb 13, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

For more information about the Rockstar Enegy Horde Challenge, feel free to visit this

page

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Feb 15, 2017
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

For more information about the Rockstar Enegy Horde Challenge, feel free to visit this

page

Let us know if you have further inquiries.
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

For in-game related inquiries, we recommend that you post your concern to our Gears of War community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.
  7. Brumal Champion Win User

Hi,

For in-game related inquiries, we recommend that you post your concern to our Gears of War community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.
    Verbiage on the game site located here:
    https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/contest/rockstar-energy-challenge
    says to contact support.xbox.com. When I contacted them they pointed me here and now I am redirected again..
  8. Catherine Cus. Win User

If your concern is that you want to request for additional game features, you may submit your suggestion to the Xbox User Voice. Click this
    link to proceed.

Thank you.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge Winners

Hey FallenSpartanMJ! The winners list is currently still being worked on. It should be available within 30 days from the end of the contest (Jan 31st). Thanks!
Thema:

1. Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge wiiners - Similar Threads - Rockstar Energy Horde

2. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  3. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  4. Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo: I redeemed my points for the current promo going on, got into the website and it said I got ultimate. I got 4 points so I used them to unlock the halo infinite armor coating, the two visors, and...
  5. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work: I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for registration but any time I type in it it won’t work. Is...
  6. I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used the new star field doritos and rockstar codes: Ok, so i used the Dorito and Rockstar energy drink xbox live ultimate codes on the website and didnt get one code for xbox live at all. Im wondering if i need to be new to xbox live in order to...
  7. Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need date my account was linked to social club to validate my rockstar account: I forgot my password for social club and the email i used doesn't exist anymore. They are asking for the day i linked my xbox account to social club. does anyone know where i can find that...
  8. Rockstar / the warriors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar / the warriors: Please can we have The Warriors on backwards compatible for Xbox series x / Xbox one. The original Xbox game, it’s backwards compatible on PlayStation why can’t It be on Xbox, being able to play...
  9. Why can't I sign in to my rockstar social club?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in to my rockstar social club?: I cant sign in to my rockstar social club. Says link to windows have expired d9b276bc-378c-4718-b357-f90b8ba52baf
  10. Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable: I can't log into GTA online at all 2eef2262-350d-439b-b2d9-cf8626b42885