Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Discus and support Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I have xbox game pass and I recently noticed that rocket league was soon coming off the game pass. Will this mean that I can’t play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnkTheTank11190, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Hey everyone, I have xbox game pass and I recently noticed that rocket league was soon coming off the game pass. Will this mean that I can’t play rocket league anymore on Xbox, even though I have downloaded it already. So all I’m asking is that when a
    game gets taken off from the game pass will I still be able to play it or will I have to buy rocket league again... Thanks

:)

AnkTheTank11190, Sep 11, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Hey AnkTheTank11190.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Yes, when a game is removed from Game Pass, you are no longer able to play it, even if downloaded. But you will be able to buy it to continue playing. Often MS even offer a discount for games leaving Game Pass.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It'll be free to play on Xbox. You would just keep playing it the same as you always have.
  4. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
  5. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Hi dempup!

Thanks for this information, just another question, when rocket league is removed from the game pass, will I still get the game pass discount from it, or do i have to buy the game before it is removed?

Many thanks...
  6. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

I know this, but i do not have a pc and my laptop is very bad plus i wouldnt have all my stuff tranferred over from my xbox account...
Thema:

1. Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass? - Similar Threads - Rocket League coming

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  9. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  10. I got the Xbox series s and it comes with the Fortnite and rocket league midnight drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Xbox series s and it comes with the Fortnite and rocket league midnight drive...: I got the Xbox a while ago but none of my Family or me claimed the pack. 33a49fc4-1377-4544-b322-1c51b9d5baf5