Rocker league promotion

Discus and support Rocker league promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the 3 month gold with rocket league promotion through the dashboard on 6/18 and still have not received the code for rocket league. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cyborg Slunk82, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Rocker league promotion

I purchased the 3 month gold with rocket league promotion through the dashboard on 6/18 and still have not received the code for rocket league. I have spoken with support on 8/1 and 8/2 and the only answer I get is to wait longer. Posting here to hopefully
    get this cleared up.

:)

Cyborg Slunk82, Aug 2, 2017
  2. MrBeconn
    MrBeconn Guest
    Rocket League Promotion

I purchased a three month Xbox Gold subscription during Rocket League's promotion. Per the promotion, I was supposed to receive a free code for Rocket League. I have yet to get the code.

Link to promotion: Rocket League Coming to Xbox One X

MrBeconn, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Set yourself a challenge thread

earn promotion in the xbox forum fifa league

Yoshis Codeye, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Rocker league promotion

Hey Cyborg Slunk82! Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Aug 3, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Rocker league promotion

Hey Cyborg Slunk82! Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. czuczors Win User

All Time Top 10 Tag Teams

The Rockers

Rock 'n Roll Express
  7. Yoshis Codeye Win User

Set yourself a challenge thread

earn promotion in the xbox forum fifa league
  8. MurderTramp17 Win User

She sells sea-shells on the sea floor!

yes, Bruno is just off his rocker
  9. Crash151 Win User

Online Fifa 11 League

www.elitefifaleagues.com

5 World league divisions with 20 teams each with promotion and relegation, manual leagues, cups and tournaments and more.
Thema:

Rocker league promotion

1. Rocker league promotion - Similar Threads - Rocker league promotion

2. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  5. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  6. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  7. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  8. X rocker gaming chair

in XBoX on Consoles
    X rocker gaming chair: Im trying to connect my sons gaming chair to his xbox one and cant seem to figure out how to do this, can anyone help? 33c1d87c-7294-4829-9375-418fe9700fd9
  9. ION Drum Rocker Drum set

in XBoX on Consoles
    ION Drum Rocker Drum set: This Post is by far initiated by total Disappointment.. I have been a BIG Fan of the Xbox Systems way before Xbox live even came online to the internet. I am properly one of the 1st 100 people...
  10. x rocker

in XBoX on Consoles
    x rocker: Hey is it possible to hook an xbox one to a x rocker gaming chair 8061f984-a1ba-42e6-bfb1-00fe283e6dec