Rock candy wired controller for xbox one Win 7

Discus and support Rock candy wired controller for xbox one Win 7 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i just bought rock candy controller for xbox one that i want to use them on my pc (win 7) but the windows coudnt get the driver for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlyawayJaguar20, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Rock candy wired controller for xbox one Win 7

hi

i just bought rock candy controller for xbox one that i want to use them on my pc (win 7)

but the windows coudnt get the driver for the controller

i tried to roll back

online search

automatic install

i did all the steps that microsoft advised to do

but nothing it still not working

i tried the same controller with a laptop that have win 10 and the controller worked

so it's only driver issue so can i get any help ?!

:)

FlyawayJaguar20, Dec 17, 2015
  2. xbox doesn't see my controller

perhaps take it back to the store and replace it.

Im looking here and it should work -
    www.gamestop.com/.../117293

NewBlacksmurf, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Nitesnyper
    Nitesnyper Guest
    wired controller problem

My wired controller(rock candy) will turn my One on but thats all. The light goes off and never comes back on. My wireless works just fine.

Nitesnyper, Dec 17, 2015
  4. FreakyHokage Win User

What controller do you have?

I use a Rock Candy wired controller by PDP! It's $20 and it's one of the best controllers I've ever used!
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

xbox doesn't see my controller

6. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Headphones Mic Glitches Out

well my console is updating, but i cannot find how to update my controller, its a wired rock candy controller (just an fyi) i did exactly as the first link said and i do not have a USB, only USB is what my wired controller is connected to
  7. graceful5tew25 Win User

Controller and Headset issues

my controller will not let me talk on the rock candy controller
  8. Fear2Eternity Win User

FPS gamers, what is the average life span of your analog sticks?

The best thing for kids are rock candy controllers.
Thema:

Rock candy wired controller for xbox one Win 7

1. Rock candy wired controller for xbox one Win 7 - Similar Threads - Rock candy wired

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?: So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work...
  4. On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.: Hi all, On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock and can't move anymore. Please note that Anna options or Rewind's options won't work. I was reading some posts to reset the game with the...
  5. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  6. Deep rock galactic not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep rock galactic not Available: I can't Install Deep rock galactic. it show Not Avilable xbox game pass on PC 9ad84c8e-e394-40c5-9fdd-c9cf119e6f70
  7. error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error (-2147187452) when i try open the game deep rock galactic: ive tried verifying and repairing it, nothing worked i tried uninstalling it, didnt work and now im stuck trying to figure out whats wrong cb699847-d6b0-4d6b-975a-fb4c89214a89
  8. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...: My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were...
  9. I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I...
  10. Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC ): hello, i just downloaded deep rock galactic using the xbox app, but when i start the game it loads for like 10 sec then there is that error message that appears saying that the game crashed the...