Rock Band Import Issues and Errors in Purchase History

Discus and support Rock Band Import Issues and Errors in Purchase History in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so after more than an hour with chatting with Microsoft tech support I was told they couldn't solve my issue and that if I posted it here my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Datacide, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Datacide
    Datacide Guest

Ok, so after more than an hour with chatting with Microsoft tech support I was told they couldn't solve my issue and that if I posted it here my problem would be addressed by a moderator.

I am unable to import my Rock Band 1 tracks to Rock Band 4 even though I had previously purchased the import on the 360. These imports are functioning properly on my 360 with Rock Band 3 and show up in my Purchase History on Xbox.com. However, if I click
    these purchases on the list in Purchase History they give me an "Ooops! What happened to this page?". I presume this is because those items are no longer available to purchase, but it is the items with this "error" that are giving me grief.

I have cleared all the local data on the Xbox One, I have deleted and redownloaded my profile, I have checked that any of my family profiles didn't purchase the "Rock Band (1) Song Export Key", I have uninstalled and reinstalled Rock Band 4. My connection
    is perfect to the internet and Live.

I have been successful with many of the DLC imports for Rock Band 4, and my Import For Rock Band 3 worked. The tracks or import for Rock Band (1) is simply not showing up and I am now at a loss as what to do.

I just recently purchased the outstanding imports for Dance Central Spotlight even though I had previously purchased ALL the DLC for Dance Central 3. This is another import issue. The only commonality is that both the Rock Band (1) Song Export Key and
    the "Marathon Pack 02 - Various" give me the "Ooops! What happen to this page?" When I click on them. I'm now kicking myself for re-purchasing my outstanding Dance Central Spotlight import if this is something to do with my account.

The Rock Band (1) tracks do not show up individually in the Rock Band 4 store, nor do they show in the Export section of the store.

Please advise how to proceed to make this import work correctly, thank you.

:)

Datacide, Feb 3, 2016
  2. Xemu
    Xemu Guest
    Rock band export keys not working in Rock Band 4

I am attempting to import into Rock Band 4 my songs from Rock Band 1, Rock Band 2, and Lego Rock Band. My download history as shown in
    Sign in to your Microsoft account shows export keys for all 3. However following the links goes to a missing / bad page, such as : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...port-Key/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-009945410829

Consequently, I am unable to import these songs into Rock Band 4. Please inform me of the correct links and how to fix this problem. Thanks.

Xemu, Feb 3, 2016
  3. ZumaRider02
    ZumaRider02 Guest
    Rock Band 3 On Demand - How to transfer RB2+1 tracks?

www.rockband.com/.../export-rock-band

This link will tell you how to import other Rock Band Games into your Rock Band 3. Scores do not transfer over into RB3.

ZumaRider02, Feb 3, 2016
  4. Datacide
    Datacide Guest

Ok, I don't know what changed since speaking with support, but these tracks have just shown up in the downloads when I manage Rock Band 4. (I check there daily and this change just happened one hour after my original post). Thanks to whomever fixed whatever.

Datacide, Feb 3, 2016
  5. murph17
    murph17 Guest
    I know initially when the export was first released there was a problem accessing it via the RB4 in game store. I'm not 100% sure that was resolved, but here is an alternate way to get the songs.

Go to My Games and Apps on your XB1. Highlight RB4 and press the menu/hamburger button. Click MANAGE GAME and then scroll all the way to the right. At the very end should be an option to install all the DLC you are entitled to, including the exports.

murph17, Feb 3, 2016
  6. Datacide
    Datacide Guest
    Yeah, that's how I got them, but they weren't populating there at all until I talked with support. I don't know what the fix was, as support said they didn't really have a solution for me, but it seemed to trigger something. Thanks!

Datacide, Feb 5, 2016
  7. Cesar1091
    Cesar1091 Guest
    I'm looking for an Xbox account which originally purchased theRock Band Song Export Key,

I'm willing to buy the account...

Cesar1091, Feb 14, 2016
  8. BeamerM3GTR
    BeamerM3GTR Guest

Do any of you have the LEGO rock band export on the 360? If so are you able to get the songs from LEGO to appear in Rock Band 3? Cause it's not happening for me. My other 2 exports work just fine though including Blitz which are all in Rock Band 4 except
    for LEGO which really effin sucks.

BeamerM3GTR, Feb 18, 2016
  9. Lobo Samhain
    Lobo Samhain Guest
    I am currently having a similar issue with the AC/DC Live Track Pack

Lobo Samhain, Feb 22, 2016
  10. BrotherHades
    BrotherHades Guest
    For me it is the AC/DC Live Track Pack, Rock Band Free Pack 01, and Rock Band 2 Bonus track pack as well as a couple other odd songs that are not showing up. They all show up under my purchase history, but they are not showing up on the XBox One either
    through the Game store or by going under manage game. So is this all stuff they have not gotten around to updating, stuff that licenses ran out on or what? I thought I had read that all the tracks that had been downloaded/purchased under the previous games
    would be available for use on Rock Band 4.

BrotherHades, Feb 25, 2016
  11. BeamerM3GTR
    BeamerM3GTR Guest
    My ACDC pack made it just fine into RB4 though for the Rock Band Free Pack 01, I'm not sure if it made it into RB4 as of yet. I switched over to Playstation because I have way more stuff there. I was *** off as hell on the Xbox because my LEGO export was
    not working whatsoever even though I purchased it back in 2011. But if you guys follow Rock Band on twitter or other network sites (or just look there for information and updates), they updated the info about the export situation and we are getting everything
    that we own eventually.

BeamerM3GTR, Mar 8, 2016
  12. Thankkkkssssss! wow I was getting seriously frustrated with this but this advice did the trick.

AlkalineSolo-[xboxvenue], Nov 2, 2018
  13. BeamerM3GTR Win User

My ACDC pack made it just fine into RB4 though for the Rock Band Free Pack 01, I'm not sure if it made it into RB4 as of yet. I switched over to Playstation because I have way more stuff there. I was *** off as hell on the Xbox because my LEGO export was
    not working whatsoever even though I purchased it back in 2011. But if you guys follow Rock Band on twitter or other network sites (or just look there for information and updates), they updated the info about the export situation and we are getting everything
    that we own eventually.
  14. Lobo Samhain Win User

I am currently having a similar issue with the AC/DC Live Track Pack
  15. murph17 Win User

I know initially when the export was first released there was a problem accessing it via the RB4 in game store. I'm not 100% sure that was resolved, but here is an alternate way to get the songs.

Go to My Games and Apps on your XB1. Highlight RB4 and press the menu/hamburger button. Click MANAGE GAME and then scroll all the way to the right. At the very end should be an option to install all the DLC you are entitled to, including the exports.
  16. BeamerM3GTR Win User

Do any of you have the LEGO rock band export on the 360? If so are you able to get the songs from LEGO to appear in Rock Band 3? Cause it's not happening for me. My other 2 exports work just fine though including Blitz which are all in Rock Band 4 except
    for LEGO which really effin sucks.
  17. Cesar1091 Win User

I'm looking for an Xbox account which originally purchased theRock Band Song Export Key,

I'm willing to buy the account...
Thema:

1. Rock Band Import Issues and Errors in Purchase History - Similar Threads - Rock Band Import

2. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?: So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work...
  3. Guitar Hero and Rock Band

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guitar Hero and Rock Band: When are the Guitar Heros and Rock Bands going to be backwards compatible for the Series X. I have 4 game discs that the X refuses to read. I still have all the equipment. Had to finally upgrade...
  4. How to connect Rock Band 3 Pro Guitar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect Rock Band 3 Pro Guitar?: I just bought a rock band pro guitar for the Xbox 360 and every time we go to sync it to the Xbox, the logo just keeps flashing. Any ideas on how to connect It? bd7a20ea-9214-4268-89e5-8ac97722f3ab
  5. Xbox 1 Rock Band compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 Rock Band compatibility: My grandchildren have Xbox 1 and Rock Band drums with cymbals, and two guitars. One guitar has stopped working. Are replacement guitars available or do I need to buy a newer console. If I buy a...
  6. AC/DC import for Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC import for Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 4: Hey! I just got a new Xbox 360 after my old one died. I have 2 Xbox One and one of which is One X and I have Rock Band 4 there with all my tracks. The problem is that none of my four guitars,...
  7. Rock Band 4 AC/DC Import Code not found

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rock Band 4 AC/DC Import Code not found: I talked to support and they said to post here about not having access to the AC/DC packs for Rock Band 4 on the Xbox One. I redeemed the code years ago for export of the tracks and I know I did...
  8. Rock Band 2 songs will "Not" import to Rock Band 4 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock Band 2 songs will "Not" import to Rock Band 4 on Xbox One: I spent a very long time with Microsoft techs trying to get this issue resolved with no luck at all. The only song that shows up is Carry On my Wayward Son by Kansas that I downloaded from the RB4...
  9. AC/DC Track Pack Import Issue - Rock Band 4 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC Track Pack Import Issue - Rock Band 4 on Xbox One: I have been unable to import my AC/DC track pack into Rock Band 4 on Xbox one. I seem to have got most of my other legacy content from Rock Band 1,2 and 3 along with the many other track packs...
  10. AC/DC import for Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC import for Rock Band 4: I used the instructions listed at http://harmonixmusic.parature.com/link/portal/16080/16097/Article/591/How-do-I-export-the-AC-DC-Live-Rock-Band-Track-Pack-into-Rock-Band-4 (the "alternately, you...