Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues

Discus and support Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a rock band beatles set. Last year i used to play the game on my xone without issue. Last week i want to play again but my drums and guitar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco Barrantes, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues

Hi, i have a rock band beatles set. Last year i used to play the game on my xone without issue. Last week i want to play again but my drums and guitar (a hofner bass) dont connect to my console. I already have 2 madcatz legacy adapters.

The set turns on and search for connection, the legacy adapter do the same but nothing happen.

Any suggestion? What can i do?

:)

Marco Barrantes, Nov 25, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Have you tried connecting them to the opposite legacy adapter?

I’m assuming you’ve tried re-syncing them?
  3. MARCO BARRANTES ZAMB Win User

Hi again, i turned on my old X360 console and try to connect the hofner bass from my beatles rock band set.

I put the Rockband 3 disc on and tried to resync but nothing happens. I suppose something its wrong with the wireless on my set.

Do you know if i can found a replacement for the wireless on the web? or if someone got the same problem?.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you’ve hard reset your console, I would suggest both using the “report a problem” feature as well as contacting Harmonix. If something in a system update has broken the peripheral they’re the ones who are likely to most to be able to lobby for a quick repair

Otherwise, if you know someone else with adapters, or with another Xbox, that you can try yours on, that would be my next suggestion
  5. MARCO BARRANTES ZAMB Win User

I going to try resetting my console. I only installed the game and reinstall it again.

Thanks for your feedback!.
  6. MARCO BARRANTES ZAMB Win User

Yes. i already did that. Turns off and on the drums and the guitar.

Try to- Resync both with the legacy adapter.

Last sunday, the drums connect and work, but suddenly stops.

I have the latest rockband update (rivals), i thought it was a matter of something wrong with the update, so i reinstall the game and the update. But the problem stills.
Thema:

1. Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues - Similar Threads - Rock band 360

2. Rock Band 360 wireless compatible with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rock Band 360 wireless compatible with Xbox One: Will Rock Band 360 wireless drum, guitar and mic work on an Xbox One? 235f5eac-435c-4a2e-a854-672ae86c9773
  3. xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller: Connect xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller to xbox one via xbox usb wireless adapter for windows 507d1e10-9c9c-43e9-b599-4e00efec62b2
  4. Xbox 360-One Rock band set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360-One Rock band set: Hi I have a xbox 360 set of drums and guitar but now have a xbox one. How do I get them to work on the one now? b106b234-22a0-44c7-812b-80587bca83df
  5. Xbox 360 Live services and Rock band 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live services and Rock band 3: Hello, i had heard that Xbox 360 live services will be ending soon, and i was curious if i would still be able to play all my downloaded songs on Rock Band 3. Im almost certain you need to be...
  6. “New” 360. How do I access all my old Rock Band songs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “New” 360. How do I access all my old Rock Band songs?: My 360 finally redringed, so I was gifted a 360 from a friend who was no longer using it. I successfully updated it and downloaded my gamer profile. Popped in Rock Band 3. And the songs that I’d...
  7. Rock Band 4 Instruments on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock Band 4 Instruments on Xbox 360: This is a very weird and possibly difficult question to answer but is there any way I might be able to use my Rock Band 4 instruments on my Xbox 360? I have been scouring the internet in search...
  8. "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..: Hey, I want to download songs to Rock Band 3,in the game store it doesn't allow me to download songs. "And so in the market (from the PC) , I try to download and the message notes:" This offer is...
  9. 2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC: Hello everyone. I was able to get an Xbox 360 with rock band drums and 3 guitars in great condition, I bought some guitar hero games (2, 3, WT, Warriors of rock, Aerosmith) and rock band 1, 3 and...
  10. Connecting xbox 360 and wired rock band drums

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting xbox 360 and wired rock band drums: Hello. Can't connect xbox 360 and wired rock band drums. It works with PC. but xbox 360 do not connect. On the box it marked letter "F" and s/n msx0hw05865. I tested on two conoles. May be u...