Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

Discus and support Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dependent-City3266, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

/u/Dependent-City3266, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Quit Crying

welcome to disney, just think they are rumoured to be considering buying discord, they do that then nearly 90% of discord will get banned lol.
  3. Nick Jones5 Win User

Can't link my discord with my xbox

Same problem for me. I was in discord on xobox and tried to invite someone to a lobby and it kicked me out and shows an exclamation relink account for discord on my xbox. Discord works fine on phone app and shows that discord is linked to my xbox in my app on phone but I cant use discord on xbox
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

Great point! The ambassador discord is a great way to welcome members and to learn about the program
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?

Hello All,

I hope you're doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums. I wanted to follow up and see if anyone is still experiencing issues with Discord and if you are could you please provide a screenshot of the issue. Also, let me provide you with some additional resources that you can use to troubleshoot Discord on console. Discord with Xbox If you run into any other errors that aren’t covered on this page, contact us for help at aka.ms/contactxboxsupport, use the Report a Problem app on your Xbox console. Scroll down to the section titled other errors using discord on Xbox. If the issue has been resolved and your Discord is working, please make sure to mark the thread as Answered.

Thanks,
  6. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
Thema:

Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

1. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome - Similar Threads - Robloxia Discord discord

2. Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.: Hello everyone, for about 3 weeks I have been having a lot of problems when I joined an Xbox party. To begin with, the profile does not load correctly when I join or create a party group (it...
  3. Discord isn't working on my Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord isn't working on my Xbox: Today when I tried to open up my discord on my Xbox, it didn't work. It's on a perpetual loading screen, trying to bring up my list of servers. I've been having issues with discord through Xbox...
  4. Discord server list loading indefinitely

in XboX Insiders
    Discord server list loading indefinitely: I’m unable to load the discord server list, it just keep on loading. I can’t even transfer a call on mobile to the Xbox. Yes I did a report submitted by /u/Mcqwerty197 [link] [comments]
  5. When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...: Tried all my settings, in every game it is not working. While proximity chat is ON bf73b702-d5a0-4488-9968-c7e88a251080
  6. XBox to Discord Streaming Problems

in XboX Insiders
    XBox to Discord Streaming Problems: I am attempting to stream a game from my XBox to Discord using the linked social accounts. I have gone into my game content and ensured my live stream gameplay is on ‘allow’, though I also cannot...
  7. My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban: So none of my chats are working, I can't hear friends and they can't hear me but I don't have a ban. Any ideas please and I've already been through the settings like 10 times, thank you....
  8. Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat: So Discord is not letting me connect to any Voicechats/Channels. It worked in the past, stopped working, worked again and stopped working again. I have no clue why it worked again after some time...
  9. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]
  10. Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome

in XboX Insiders
    Robloxia Discord(My discord)All Robloxians is Welcome: https://discord.com/channels/1230963647531057314/1230963647531057316 submitted by /u/Dependent-City3266 [link] [comments]