Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free?

Discus and support Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created a Roblox account for my son 2 years ago and linked it to my Gamertag. Unfortunately when you do this it does not create a real Roblox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RonnSandra, Oct 5, 2022.

1. RonnSandra
    RonnSandra Guest

Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free?

I created a Roblox account for my son 2 years ago and linked it to my Gamertag. Unfortunately when you do this it does not create a real Roblox account. You can't log in to Roblox to add friends, add gift cards, etc... You are a non-entity to Roblox.

Roblox says I would have to show proof of purchase of Roblox to be able to transform it into a real Roblox account. But it was download for free through Xbox Game Pass. There is no proof of purchase. It doesn't even appear in my order history.

Users have only the choice to lose all investments into the game because of this.

Anyone know how I can prove this Xbox Roblox account is mine without having purchased the Roblox game?
    I have tried showing photos of my Gamertag linked to the Roblox account, all sorts of screenshots of my Xbox settings, purchase history, everything I could think of.

:)

RonnSandra, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for an in-game account it is handled by the game support. To help you, my brother had the same issue before, good thing we have purchased some Robux for his account and we used the payment method in retrieving the account.

You may need to check options with them such as using the payment method that you have used before in buying in-game items. Hopefully, it helps.
  3. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
  4. TheKillingBean Win User

Need a Roblox receipt

Thanks for the reply. But I never made a purchase in Roblox. Roblox want me to make a screenshot from my history purchase. I tried to explain to Roblox that on the Xbox there is no purchase history for free games. But still they want me to give it and I have to contact Xbox about it. I’m really stuck how to get my account back.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Roblox won't give me my password to my roblox acct on xbox.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WafflesrGodz, this message that is appearing to you "proof of ownership of the roblox acct" would be on the console or on the PC, to know if the account had any ban or suspension?

Can you log in normally with your child's account from your PC on the Xbox website?

Although the Roblox game is free it belongs to Roblox Corporation, i.e. as much as your child has the Microsoft account, so that he can play Roblox the account must be linked to the Developer of Roblox.
  6. อัครเด Win User

Roblox account recovery

I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2018 and forgot the email, password and number linked to that accoun. I have contacted roblox numerous times but they keep asking for a receipt of purchase, product amount, order number and date of purchase. Since its a free game to purchase i cant find any of this in my order history on xbox. They keep asking for this and never say anything else. Is there any other way to retrieve thid account?
Thema:

1. Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free? - Similar Threads - Roblox accounts are

2. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  3. Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account: Hello, I've gotten my son a new xbox for Christmas a xbox series s. He tried to login into roblox just to remember that he had already linked a account to the roblox account. You may say just...
  4. Roblox - Question about linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox - Question about linking accounts: My son mainly plays roblox on the xbox and we've have made purchases on that account and he just got a new tablet for Christmas and would like to play roblox on there and wants to use the same...
  5. I can’t sign into my roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my roblox account: I can’t sign back into my roblox account for some reason I know all the info for my account but it won’t let me back in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again later what do I do...
  6. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  7. i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes: [img] i scan the qr code and it says its confirming my login on my other device but nothing happens for more than 20 minutes 46b24189-1e04-4747-a221-1493d272d115
  8. How come my xbox will not let me sign into my roblox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my xbox will not let me sign into my roblox account?: i can’t sign into my roblox on my xbox even though on all my devices it says my roblox account is linked f98cd24e-fcf5-4244-a353-93a192cbbfef
  9. Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account: Hello, I've gotten my son a new xbox for Christmas a xbox series s. He tried to login into roblox just to remember that he had already linked a account to the roblox account. You may say just...
  10. My Roblox account is hacked can you recover it for me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Roblox account is hacked can you recover it for me: Hey Microsoft can you recover my Roblox account? Because I want to play so bad and please if you can recover my Roblox account thank you b92555d9-88c0-4736-ba49-db7b3aa7fb04