Roblox won’t install on Xbox One

Discus and support Roblox won’t install on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue with no progress. I am able to download Roblox onto my Xbox One, but when it attempts to install it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nonomus, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Nonomus
    Nonomus Guest

I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue with no progress. I am able to download Roblox onto my Xbox One, but when it attempts to install it, notiing happens. Robolox appears in the queue and says “Installing...” but the progress bar sits at 0.0%. I’ve tried hard resets, factory resets and nothing has worked so far. My other games were able to be downloaded and installed without any issues, but when it gets to Roblox, it always stalls. When I look at my storage information, it shows Roblox as installed, but the queue manager shows it as “installing.” I can see the Roblox thumbnail and click on it to try and play Rooblox, but I get a message saying I need to install the game or app. Please help!

:)

Nonomus, Apr 17, 2021
  2. MoneyBrozYT Win User

Check your internet connection. it will do that if you have a slow connection.
  3. Nonomus Win User

Thanks for your reply! As posted previously, other games and apps download and install without any issues before and after Roblox, so it seems to be an issue only with Roblox and not a connectivity issue. Any other thoughts?
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

5. MarvinaPerez Win User

I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue?

Hello Matt,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The problem is that Roblox is not available in physical format for Xbox One. It is only available as a digital download.

Therefore, if you are trying to play Roblox on an Xbox One, you must have the app installed on your console.

To install Roblox on your Xbox One, follow these steps:

Go to the Xbox Store.
    Search for "Roblox."

Select "Roblox" and then "Get."
    Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

Once Roblox is installed, you will be able to play it without needing to insert a disc.

If you already have Roblox installed on your Xbox One, you may need to reinstall the app to fix the issue. To reinstall Roblox, follow these steps:

Go to the Settings app.

Select "System."

Select "Storage."

Select "Apps and games."

Select "Roblox."

Select "Uninstall."

Once Roblox has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Xbox Store.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/roblox/BQ1TN1T79V9K/0001

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. Keala Royal Win User

how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?

This didn’t help at all. I’m on my Xbox, & it won’t let me log into my roblox app. Nothing you said above works. I got a Verizon redeem code & can’t sign into Roblox.com or the roblox app. So been searching everywhere to enter in the code in Roblox on my Xbox & there isn’t a place to do it on my console. This is total bs
Thema:

1. Roblox won’t install on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Roblox won’t install

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  8. my account won’t give me updates for roblox is there a way I can fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account won’t give me updates for roblox is there a way I can fix this?: My account won’t give me updates for roblox I get updates for every other game so I don’t know what the issue could be if theres a way I can fix this please let me know...
  9. It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...: Can anyone tell me how to fix the prison life thing it wont let me play it it says unable to join code...103 4fb960f5-f8ed-46bb-84a4-da02870d0992
  10. Xbox won’t allow Roblox to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t allow Roblox to work: My son has been playing Roblox on PC for a while without any issues. I put Roblox on the xbox one and it won’t allow him to play. He signed in using his normal Roblox credentials, but it says that...