Roblox will not install xbox

Discus and support Roblox will not install xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Roblox always just gets stuck at 0% when i try to install it. Everything else installs fine but roblox does not. 6677ec38-a7a8-482d-b4da-9f5ad6db28d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simon Eckhardt, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Roblox will not install xbox

Roblox always just gets stuck at 0% when i try to install it. Everything else installs fine but roblox does not.

:)

Simon Eckhardt, Mar 19, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue?

Hello Matt,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The problem is that Roblox is not available in physical format for Xbox One. It is only available as a digital download.

Therefore, if you are trying to play Roblox on an Xbox One, you must have the app installed on your console.

To install Roblox on your Xbox One, follow these steps:

Go to the Xbox Store.
    Search for "Roblox."

Select "Roblox" and then "Get."
    Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

Once Roblox is installed, you will be able to play it without needing to insert a disc.

If you already have Roblox installed on your Xbox One, you may need to reinstall the app to fix the issue. To reinstall Roblox, follow these steps:

Go to the Settings app.

Select "System."

Select "Storage."

Select "Apps and games."

Select "Roblox."

Select "Uninstall."

Once Roblox has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Xbox Store.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/roblox/BQ1TN1T79V9K/0001

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Bella Fears Win User

Cursor still showing

Hey, sorry for the late reply! I have both installed, Roblox from Windows Store and Roblox from the Roblox Website. Should I try recording from the Roblox on the Website?
  4. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft store game missing play button

5. WattyNuela Win User

when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it

Hello HTET, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Please try installing Roblox in this way:

Download and open the Xbox app on your PC > Sign in with the account you used to download the game before > click on “My Library” section > look for Roblox > click on “Install”

If that method doesn't work. Please try installing the launcher via the official Roblox website.
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my laptop windows 10

Hello Dusty712, my name is zahir.

Based on the description, you are having issues on Roblox played on Windows 11 device that was downloaded from Windows store. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

It is possible that the version of Roblox in Microsoft store is not updated. You may also check if the game is up to date by following these steps:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

You may check the link here for any issues on launching game in Xbox app:

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We have found an official article on how to install Roblox player on Windows PC. Here are the steps:

Go to the Roblox website using any modern browser like Microsoft Edge.

Upon logging into Roblox, visit any experience and click on the green Play button

A pop-up window will appear informing you that Roblox Player is installing.

You can find the link here: How to Install and Play Roblox – Roblox Support
Thema:

Roblox will not install xbox

1. Roblox will not install xbox - Similar Threads - Roblox install

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. Roblox will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox will not install: I am unable to install Roblox on my Xbox One S. When trying to install it, it immediately stops and is unable to be resumed. I attempted to fix this by resetting my Xbox while keeping games and...
  4. Roblox stops installing after around 90%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox stops installing after around 90%: I have tried: Turning my anti virus off Deleting temp file Clicking the Repair and Reset button In-place Upgrade 13a95782-6e76-4659-9ae3-b3aac88320a5
  5. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed 83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a
  6. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  7. I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine: Hello, so I created a VM (Windows 10) and im currently trying to install Roblox from the Microsoft store, the problem is I cant install it. When I press the install button, nothing happens....
  8. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  9. when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it

in XBoX on Windows
    when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it: I have downloaded roblox before but i deleted it and it still says i have it. now it wont show up as uninstalled and i cant get it anymore. how can i make it show up in my computer...
  10. I can't install Roblox on Windows 10/11, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Roblox on Windows 10/11, what do I do?: I can't install Roblox on windows 10/11. I tried to download it through the microsoft store app and the install button wouldn't show up. I also tried to install it through the website, the install...