ROBLOX Studio setup and boot error

Discus and support ROBLOX Studio setup and boot error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys, can you help me out please? Each time when I boot ROBLOX Studio on Windows 10, the next error shows up: [img] I've reinstalled it and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chorus fruit, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Chorus fruit
    Chorus fruit Guest

Hey guys, can you help me out please?

Each time when I boot ROBLOX Studio on Windows 10, the next error shows up:

ROBLOX Studio setup and boot error [​IMG]

I've reinstalled it and it still shows this error.

Maybe you have got the solution? Or, perhaps, got this error as well?

:)

Chorus fruit, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chorus, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After that do not try to start the game, perform these three procedures below.

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...
  3. billybobjrIII Win User
  4. Frazix Win User

Hello i need help with roblox installer

Hello,

Im still using the Microsoft version of roblox and yes it works but as a game developer i cant use roblox studio on the microsoft roblox edition...to this day its still problem
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Roblox Studio Runs At 1 FPS And Uses 1 GB of ram

Hello, Peter. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Fellow developer, this is an issue that other people have. There's no real fix for it but on Roblox dev forum they have tons of tips to improve this. Please check this thread:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-studio-is-...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If the tips from the thread above do not work, I would advise you to post your issue there. Here on the Xbox community we are only players and have no experience with Roblox Studio. The Roblox Dev forum is specific for Roblox Studio and development issues. You will have a much better experience there.

Feel free to ask back any question you might have, my friend.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Roblox Studio Question

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

The issue you are describing here is related to the result after performing virus scan on the website for Roblox Studio and need to be addressed directly to the game developer support team. Let us help you how to get there.

You can click on the link below and fill out the support forum. In that way, you can reach out your concern to the dedicated support team.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. ROBLOX Studio setup and boot error - Similar Threads - ROBLOX Studio setup

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  8. Why is Roblox Studio not on the store but Roblox is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Roblox Studio not on the store but Roblox is?: I was going to develop a game with my friend when I found out that the only way I could obtain was through switching out of S mode. Please make it a microsoft-verified App as it would be...
  9. Roblox Studio Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox Studio Question: Hello, am a young developper, i created games in Unity, Unreal Engine, NeoAxis Engine and then now... i will make one in Roblox Studio. But like every questions i ask in this website does Roblox...
  10. Roblox Studio Runs At 1 FPS And Uses 1 GB of ram

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Studio Runs At 1 FPS And Uses 1 GB of ram: So Roblox Player runs At 60 fps but when i open studio with no apps open it runs at 1 fps i have a laptop with a i3 20057-k 2.1 ghz 8GB Ram And 4125 Of vram ....