Roblox Searching does not emerge any new experiences. It needs to be fixed.

Discus and support Roblox Searching does not emerge any new experiences. It needs to be fixed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fix please :( [img] 3f9d3f1c-dfe5-40ca-b259-0879359ef5a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FactQaz, Nov 20, 2022.

1. FactQaz
    FactQaz Guest

Fix please Roblox Searching does not emerge any new experiences. It needs to be fixed. :(
    Roblox Searching does not emerge any new experiences. It needs to be fixed. [​IMG]

:)

FactQaz, Nov 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FACTQAZ

I understand that you need help with Roblox, however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach Roblox dedicated support, you can do it from here:
    https://www.roblox.com/support

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft of the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. coolsam19 Win User

Roblox searching is not working

That is exactly the same .but on the series x uninstall Roblox .reset it and reinstall it and still the same problem with the search bar (no experience found)
  4. melanie brown2 Win User

roblox cannot be opened

1. Apply Some Basic Fixes

Begin troubleshooting the issue by applying these basic fixes, which may stop Roblox from crashing right away:

Whitelist Roblox in Windows Defender (See how to allow apps through Windows Defender). Also, temporarily turn off third-party antivirus software.

Turn off any anti-cheat software you use, even those that aren't directly related to Roblox.

Disable other programs running in parallel with Roblox to ensure the system don't crash due to a lack of resources.

Run Roblox as administrator to give Roblox a higher priority, which can prevent the game from crashing.

2. Use the Microsoft Store App Until the Issue Is Resolved

Roblox users have reported that the error under discussion only affects those who attempt to join Roblox experiences from the web, not Roblox's Microsoft Store app. Because of this, if you have encountered a crash when joining an experience through the Roblox website, download Roblox's app from the Microsoft Store and join the experience through it.

Until the issue isn't fixed, continue using the Microsoft Store app to play Roblox experiences.

Check for Browser Interference

If virtualization wasn't already enabled, and you don't use any virtual machines, check for browser interference and ensure that's not causing the error.

To confirm this, switch to a different browser and run Roblox experiences there. If you don't get an error in another browser, it's a problem specific to your primary browser. In that case, here're a few things you can do to exclude browser interference:

Clear the cache and cookies in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or any other browser you use.

Disable or remove all your extensions to ensure they don't interfere with the process. Refer to our guide on how to disable or permanently remove the extensions on different browsers for instructions
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

ROBLOX Error. Code 901 in XBOX One

Hi there

May I ask, does the error happen when attempting to load roblox or any games in particular for roblox?
  6. melanie brown2 Win User

How Do You Fix This?

1. Apply Some Basic Fixes

Begin troubleshooting the issue by applying these basic fixes, which may stop Roblox from crashing right away:

Whitelist Roblox in Windows Defender (See how to allow apps through Windows Defender). Also, temporarily turn off third-party antivirus software.

Turn off any anti-cheat software you use, even those that aren't directly related to Roblox.

Disable other programs running in parallel with Roblox to ensure the system don't crash due to a lack of resources.

Run Roblox as administrator to give Roblox a higher priority, which can prevent the game from crashing

Use the Microsoft Store App Until the Issue Is Resolved

Roblox users have reported that the error under discussion only affects those who attempt to join Roblox experiences from the web, not Roblox's Microsoft Store app. Because of this, if you have encountered a crash when joining an experience through the Roblox website, download Roblox's app from the Microsoft Store and join the experience through it.

Until the issue isn't fixed, continue using the Microsoft Store app to play Roblox experiences.

Disable Virtualization From the BIOS

Virtualization allows Windows users to emulate another operating system, such as Linux. Having this feature enabled on Windows can cause the Roblox client to crash, and Roblox staff members recommend turning it off through the BIOS. Therefore, you should ensure it's disabled and disable it if necessary.

Turning off virtualization and accessing BIOS varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. Here's how you can turn off virtualization on a Dell device:

Turn off your Windows PC and then turn it back on.

Press F2 when the Dell logo appears on your screen; this will boot your device into BIOS.

Go to Advanced > Virtualization or Virtualization Support > Virtualization.

Click on Intel Virtualization Technology (VT) and uncheck the box beside Enable Intel Virtualization Technology (VT).

Click on Intel VT for Direct I/O and uncheck the box beside Enable Intel VT for Direct I/O.

Check for Browser Interference

If virtualization wasn't already enabled, and you don't use any virtual machines, check for browser interference and ensure that's not causing the error.

To confirm this, switch to a different browser and run Roblox experiences there. If you don't get an error in another browser, it's a problem specific to your primary browser. In that case, here're a few things you can do to exclude browser interference:

Clear the cache and cookies in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or any other browser you use.

Disable or remove all your extensions to ensure they don't interfere with the process. Refer to our guide on how to disable or permanently remove the extensions on different browsers for instructions.
Thema:

1. Roblox Searching does not emerge any new experiences. It needs to be fixed. - Similar Threads - Roblox Searching does

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  8. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  9. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  10. Why can’t I search for clothing on the Roblox avatar marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I search for clothing on the Roblox avatar marketplace?: When I try and search for specific clothing it doesn’t pull up a way to type in anything e90541b6-11f5-4304-8606-927eecd9e994