Roblox not installing on Series X

Discus and support Roblox not installing on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue with no progress. I am able to download Roblox onto my Xbox Series X, but when it attempts to install it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nonomus, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Nonomus
    Nonomus Guest

I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue with no progress. I am able to download Roblox onto my Xbox Series X, but when it attempts to install it, notiing happens. Robolox appears in the queue and says “Installing...” but the progress bar sits at 0.0%. I’ve tried hard resets, factory resets, signing out and in of profiles, removing age restrictions on all family member accounts and nothing has worked so far. My other games were able to be downloaded and installed without any issues, but when it gets to Roblox, it always stalls. When I look at my storage information, it shows Roblox as installed, but the queue manager shows it as “installing.” I can see the Roblox thumbnail and click on it to try and play Roblox, but I get a message saying I need to install the game or app. This issue was happening on my old Xbox One so I bought a series X thinking it was because my One was old and not able to download games. Please help!

:)

Nonomus, Aug 30, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

How to make eroor 103 on roblox stop[xbox seris x]

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Error 103 in Roblox typically occurs when there is a network connection issue between your Xbox Series X console and the Roblox servers.

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your Xbox Series X is connected to a stable and reliable internet connection. You can test your network connection by running a network speed test or trying to access other online services.

Restart your Xbox Series X: Power off your console completely, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in. Turn on your Xbox Series X and try launching Roblox again to see if the error persists.

Clear Roblox cache: On your Xbox Series X, go to "My games & apps" > "Manage apps" > "Roblox" > "Saved data" > "Clear reserved space." This will clear the cached data associated with Roblox, which may help resolve the error.

Reinstall Roblox: Uninstall Roblox from your Xbox Series X and then reinstall it. To do this, go to "My games & apps" > "Full library" > "Roblox" > "Manage game" > "Uninstall all." After uninstalling, reinstall Roblox from the Microsoft Store.
  3. Nonomus Win User

Same thing happens, it says Roblox is installing but no progress. It stays at 0%.
  4. Nonomus Win User

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately, the issue is not happening on multiple devices, only on the brand new Xbox Series X device
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update. Let's try to install the game from Xbox App.

1. Cancel the installation for the game.

2. Perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​A. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

B. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

3. Launch Xbox app on your phone and search for the game.

4. Click the game and choose "Download to Console"

Check if the installation will now be successful.
  6. Nonomus Win User

Neither the reset of my router nor using a hotspot helped.
Thema:

1. Roblox not installing on Series X - Similar Threads - Roblox installing Series

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. Roblox will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox will not install: I am unable to install Roblox on my Xbox One S. When trying to install it, it immediately stops and is unable to be resumed. I attempted to fix this by resetting my Xbox while keeping games and...
  4. Roblox stops installing after around 90%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox stops installing after around 90%: I have tried: Turning my anti virus off Deleting temp file Clicking the Repair and Reset button In-place Upgrade 13a95782-6e76-4659-9ae3-b3aac88320a5
  5. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed 83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a
  6. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  7. I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine: Hello, so I created a VM (Windows 10) and im currently trying to install Roblox from the Microsoft store, the problem is I cant install it. When I press the install button, nothing happens....
  8. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  9. when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it

in XBoX on Windows
    when I go to the microsoft store and try to install roblox it says that I already own it: I have downloaded roblox before but i deleted it and it still says i have it. now it wont show up as uninstalled and i cant get it anymore. how can i make it show up in my computer...
  10. I can't install Roblox on Windows 10/11, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Roblox on Windows 10/11, what do I do?: I can't install Roblox on windows 10/11. I tried to download it through the microsoft store app and the install button wouldn't show up. I also tried to install it through the website, the install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox wont install xbox series s