Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch

Discus and support Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. The same thing happens to me f14ded0f-4610-463e-be2f-1715878d7af4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nguyen Phan Anh, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch

The same thing happens to me

:)

Nguyen Phan Anh, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

mouse teleporting glitch for roblox

Hi o o8,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are having issues with your mouse while playing Roblox.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    4. Was this happening to other games?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, kindly check and follow the steps below and see if this will help.

• Check the batteries of your mouse to ensure they have sufficient power.
    • Try using a different mouse to see if the problem persists.
    • Make sure your Xbox One controller is fully charged or plugged in
    • Check your mouse settings within Roblox to see if any settings may be causing the issue.
    • You can access the settings by pressing the escape key while in-game and then selecting the "Settings" option.
      Try adjusting the sensitivity of your mouse within Roblox to see if that helps.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Nguyen Phan Anh,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Nguyen Phan Anh,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are also experiencing issues using the mouse while playing on your PC. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What Windows version are you using?
    2. Is this happening on this particular game-Roblox only?
    3. When did the issue started?
    4. Is your device updated to the latest version?
    5. What have you done so far to fix the problem?
    6. Did you try using the mouse to another PC/device?
    7. Is your Game Service, System, Device Drivers, and Apps updated?
    Kindly check on the articles below and try to follow all the steps provided and see if will work.

Please let us know if the problem still persists after performing suggested fixes above, if not then you can get back to us by replying to this post and provide you other options to resolve the issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

mouse teleporting glitch for roblox

Hi o o8,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

[XBOX] Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch

Thema:

1. Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch - Similar Threads - Roblox Mouse Teleporting

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  4. There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse: Using a windows 11 pc, I downloaded Roblox off the Microsoft store. I'm trying to use shift lock but it is not working. Yes the game IS compatible with shift lock and the option is infact on....
  5. Roblox keyboard and mouse messed up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox keyboard and mouse messed up?: When ever I play roblox games where i need to click around, like shooters or anything else, my mouse acts as if I'm double clicking or holding down the mouse button, but on any other game it works...
  6. mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox: i keep having an issue with my usb mouse on games such as sea of thieves and roblox. i cannot use the combination on any mouse buttons where i can use the right (or whatever its binded to on the...
  7. Roblox Keyboard and Mouse is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Keyboard and Mouse is broken: I have noticed this problem for three years and I kept hoping they would patch the bug in a future update but they haven’t so i’ll explain what the bug is. So basically the keyboard cursor won’t...
  8. Keyboard and mouse constantly freezing on Xbox roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse constantly freezing on Xbox roblox: Recently every time I use keyboard and mouse with my Xbox series x the keyboard and mouse just stop working for like 3 seconds every 10 seconds. It hasn’t always been the case but it’s become...
  9. mouse teleporting glitch for roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mouse teleporting glitch for roblox: when you load up a game in roblox any fps shooter game or any game that has first person the mouse is never locked in the center as a Xbox controller is if you join a server and use a mouse it’s...
  10. Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my cursor on keyboard and mouse on roblox in xbox does not lock on the center: Hi Xbox, i want to report a problem on my xbox, when im playing roblox with my keyboard and mouse plugged in, the problem is when im playing like shooter games on roblox the mouse cursor is not...