Roblox Microsoft app starts for a few seconds then crashes.

Discus and support Roblox Microsoft app starts for a few seconds then crashes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried uninstalling it, reset it, didnt work. My legacy roblox also doesnt work so this app is the only one i can play roblox on:/... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaznok Channel, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Roblox Microsoft app starts for a few seconds then crashes.

Tried uninstalling it, reset it, didnt work. My legacy roblox also doesnt work so this app is the only one i can play roblox on:/

:)

Jaznok Channel, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can try some of these possible fixes:
    1. Check for server status.
    2. Delete Temporary Internet files and cookies.
    3. Install all available Windows updates.
    4. Update drivers.
    5. Delete Roblox AppData folder.
    6. Reset your Internet Options.
    7. Reinstall Roblox.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-roblox-not-opening-in-windows/

I hope the above helps resolve your query.
  3. Jaznok Channel Win User

i tried all of the fixes and roblox still crashes
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

I am sorry you've exhausted all the troubleshooting methods above with no solution in sight. I advise that you contact Microsoft support for further assistance: support.microsoft.com
  5. Jaznok Channel Win User

I'll try that, thank you for your help!
  6. ITawtITawaPuddyTat Win User

2023 Roblox Freeze and Crash?

there is no fix microsoft can offer. It's on roblox side.

They have been made aware of the issue and are working on it. Roblox update that is freezing/crashing ms app for roblox. Has to do with one of their updates from the last month or 2 months.
Thema:

1. Roblox Microsoft app starts for a few seconds then crashes. - Similar Threads - Roblox Microsoft app

2. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  3. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8
  4. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  5. What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?: I bought $4.99 - 400 robux and I thought they will give us a code but they didn’t and I don’t have the roblox app. And I want to refund it but it was declined and it got declined. I would like a...
  6. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store not working: Very self explanatory, the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store on my computer does not open. And the ROBLOX Player is stuck in an install loop. I previously contacted ROBLOX Support and everything...
  7. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open: When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card....
  8. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  9. ROBLOX Crashes 10-15 Seconds after startup (Roblox Microsoft App)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX Crashes 10-15 Seconds after startup (Roblox Microsoft App): I have followed all the steps ive seen, ive done all powershell commands, deleted my temp folder, updated my pc, restarted mc store, etc. Everything I have done, DOES. NOT. WORK. I have...
  10. In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...: [img] [img] If you are wondering if I have it in my App, I do not, when I went to the library, there is no Roblox app in it. When I went to App in setting, there is no Roblox in it. I inputted...