Roblox keeps restarting my PC

Discus and support Roblox keeps restarting my PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing roblox, and for the last few weeks, every time I stay on roblox for 5-30 minutes, it crashes... and restarts my WHOLE COMPUTER. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by e_436, Jul 4, 2022.

1. e_436
    e_436 Guest

I have been playing roblox, and for the last few weeks, every time I stay on roblox for 5-30 minutes, it crashes... and restarts my WHOLE COMPUTER. How exactly do I fix this issue?

:)

e_436, Jul 4, 2022
  2. e_436 Win User

Okay, just how exactly do I use it?
  3. e_436 Win User

Uhh.. How exactly do I use/download this?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Is on the link the steps, you don't need to download anything
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

6. e_436 Win User

It does not tell me why it restarts; it just restarts randomly. And I am on a laptop, and even then, I don't even know how to install another drive for it to install on said other drive. And even then, it's too expensive for me to get.
Thema:

1. Roblox keeps restarting my PC - Similar Threads - Roblox keeps restarting

2. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  3. Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.: I've been having performance issues for the past few months and decided to first run a quick scan which resulted in 0 threats found, afterwhich I ran the offline defender scan and wasn't able to...
  4. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  5. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  6. Roblox keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing: Hello, I am a roblox player that has been trying to play roblox on the Microsoft version but when it opens in the login and sign up options it keeps crashing I have tried going to settings > apps...
  7. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  8. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...: My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists....
  9. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  10. roblox keep restart my pc even i already update my graphics driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox keep restart my pc even i already update my graphics driver: can you analyze this problem roblox restart my laptop i have already updated graphics driver this is the link of dump files...