Roblox High ping

Discus and support Roblox High ping in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Roblox keep giving me high ping (client only not server [CONFIRMED]) other applcation is fine with range of 30-100ms... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tanyinqin, Feb 4, 2023.

1. tanyinqin
    tanyinqin Guest

Roblox High ping

Roblox keep giving me high ping (client only not server [CONFIRMED])

other applcation is fine with range of 30-100ms

:)

tanyinqin, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Mister Maka Win User

High ping?

Hey there Aubanater.

To check, has your ping always sat at that level? An issue like that is generally going on your network provider's side of things. If you haven't already tried, from a PC, please run this
    Network Speedtest and let us know what kind of Ping you're seeing on that side.
  3. Steph_Corner Win User

high ping

Hi CleanCalf366551 there is a few things you can do the first thing I suggest is to go to your network and run a network detail stats test this will be a screenshot of what youre running at that very moment compare it to speed test you do on your computer
    you use Speedtest.net that's a good site to use. Look for three things

DOWNLOAD SPEED compare to your speed test (keep in mind this can be a little lower than what youre getting from your pc usually in a window 10 to 15 down from your what you get on your pc)

UPLOAD SPEED This should not be higher than your download speed

PACKET LOSS THIS SHOULD BE LESS THAN 2%

once you do this Go offline on your console and power down for 30 second and make sure it plugged into the outlet not a power supply as xbox one have a built in power supply

if this doesnt work check your updates go to system, console info and update , and then update look for latest update status see if the update is successful if it is not and it has failed you will need to reset your console don't worry you can reset and
    keep your games and apps so you don't have to reinstall everything! only thing you need to ensure is that you have your email and pass handy before you do that step

This usually resolve the issue if not then look into opening your ports on your router

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live
    remember everything is controlled by your router (its like your car (xbox) if the gas (network) has water (block ports) your car isn't going to run very well)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution

good luck!
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

High ping

More than likely a temporary problem with your ISP and nothing to do with your console or home wi-fi.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Ping is high

There are servers nearby and when gaming it will always ping the nearest server. The ping shown in the network tab is therefor not an accurate representation of your actual ping.
  6. ItSoHMtD Win User

FIX THE LAG PROBLEM !!!

Being the guy with a high ping is way worse than playing against a guy with high ping.
Thema:

Roblox High ping

1. Roblox High ping - Similar Threads - Roblox High ping

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  4. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  5. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  6. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  7. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  8. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  9. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  10. I’m getting great FPS on high res games like COD but Roblox is lagging why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting great FPS on high res games like COD but Roblox is lagging why?: High res games are fine but Roblox lags d1957fd2-59b2-48a1-bcc4-94f59dc00a63