Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, today when i saw microsoft rewards to redeem my points on roblox gift card, the gift card was removed, i dont know why they did so but there was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Noobforsure123, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards

So, today when i saw microsoft rewards to redeem my points on roblox gift card, the gift card was removed, i dont know why they did so but there was only an option of 100robux and now there's no option, the gift card is simply removed.

Please someone help

:)

Noobforsure123, Dec 1, 2022
  2. MarinaIvanova3 Win User

Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

Sometimes Microsoft rewards is removing the goal that I've set. This time I went to search for the Roblox gift card reward in Redeem section. And it didn't show up as available product to redeem my points for. I just wanted to set it as my goal but I doesn't appear
  3. Smwutches Win User

They rotate out cards every now and then. Usually they can come back within a couple of weeks.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about the rewards.

Technically, these rewards come and go and if they are being removed, they are most likely to be just promotions that happened to have expiration dates and can only be redeemed during a certain period of time.

There are some rewards that will come back though but those are random and it depends on the promotions.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

When they run out of codes to send, they remove the option until a new batch arrives

Remember, this is not a Microsoft game
  6. [ A J ] Win User

is the robux still there?

Hi, Sollux! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Microsoft Rewards gift cards and offers may change from time to time to offer users different ways to redeem their rewards points. This means that if the Roblox gift card offer is not showing on your "Redeem" page, it's likely not available at this time.

I'd suggest regularly checking your Microsoft Rewards redeem page to see if this offer is added again.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Roblox Gift Card

2. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  3. Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?: Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards? a8d23932-f304-4613-9c73-97b941673eaa
  4. Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?: Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem? 0034502f-2170-4f80-aeec-8da664a98add
  5. When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?: I have been waiting months for it to restock and somehow it's still not available. What's even worse is that I saw an advertisement on youtube promoting microsoft rewards to redeem roblox gift...
  6. How to redeem roblox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem roblox gift card: How would I redeem a robox gift card b166704c-60df-4006-9dd2-208b25375d0a
  7. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  8. Will Roblox gift cards come back any time soon?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Roblox gift cards come back any time soon?: I understand that Microsoft doesn't say when offers will come back, but I was wondering if robux gift cards will come back soon, because last time it took 20 days for it to come back. Now it has...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed: Tiday i wanted to redeem my riblox gift card that gives 100 Robux and now is just removed Why and is it ever coming back? 89f9c664-899b-4c42-9bd2-c70dcfc851b6
  10. Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?: Hello Microsoft, hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while attempting to redeem a gift card on my Roblox account. The difficulty I am...