Roblox gift card problems

Discus and support Roblox gift card problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a gift card for Roblox, thinking I could have my son add the money to his Xbox. He wanted to feel like a big boy, only problem is that he has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JSmith1981, Dec 1, 2022.

1. JSmith1981
    JSmith1981 Guest

I bought a gift card for Roblox, thinking I could have my son add the money to his Xbox. He wanted to feel like a big boy, only problem is that he has to log into his Roblox account using an email that I no longer have and I don't want to mess up the Roblox information that he uses. What can I do to get this money to his account?

:)

JSmith1981, Dec 1, 2022
  2. jeanpearce1 Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account

No you cannot add it to your xbox account only your roblox account it can be added to
  4. WickedD365 Win User

Roblox gift card

A Roblox gift card can only be used in the Roblox store. Not in the MS store.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

Hello liv vanst,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the detailed information, JSmith1981. In this case, it would be best to reach out to the game support, I got you their link so they can help and guide you with the necessary steps.

Here you go: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. Roblox gift card problems - Similar Threads - Roblox gift card

2. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  3. Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?: Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards? a8d23932-f304-4613-9c73-97b941673eaa
  4. Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?: Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem? 0034502f-2170-4f80-aeec-8da664a98add
  5. When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?: I have been waiting months for it to restock and somehow it's still not available. What's even worse is that I saw an advertisement on youtube promoting microsoft rewards to redeem roblox gift...
  6. How to redeem roblox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem roblox gift card: How would I redeem a robox gift card b166704c-60df-4006-9dd2-208b25375d0a
  7. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  8. Will Roblox gift cards come back any time soon?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Roblox gift cards come back any time soon?: I understand that Microsoft doesn't say when offers will come back, but I was wondering if robux gift cards will come back soon, because last time it took 20 days for it to come back. Now it has...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed: Tiday i wanted to redeem my riblox gift card that gives 100 Robux and now is just removed Why and is it ever coming back? 89f9c664-899b-4c42-9bd2-c70dcfc851b6
  10. Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?: Hello Microsoft, hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while attempting to redeem a gift card on my Roblox account. The difficulty I am...