roblox forgot password and gmail

Discus and support roblox forgot password and gmail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i forgot my password and I dont know my gmail that I used for the account my username is dathjackson 24247388-29fd-4447-8a1d-d1836a1c194d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElizabethCurtis1, Feb 22, 2022.

1. roblox forgot password and gmail

i forgot my password and I dont know my gmail that I used for the account my username is dathjackson

:)

ElizabethCurtis1, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You will be needing to reach out to Roblox Support when it comes to an in-game account. You can reach out to them here: https://www.roblox.com/support
  3. Get[}~{]The[}~{]Last Win User

Forgot roblox password

Go on a PC or your phone to reset it. You can only reset it if you have a email connected to the account. If the Roblox account you made was created on Xbox, just re-link it and the data will still be there
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forgot Roblox password

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Audie!

Before you forgot the account did you have linked your roblox account to a Microsoft account?

If yes, but you don't remember your email in this case you may need to proceed recovering the Microsoft account:

The first way is reset the password using the link below:
    https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Or you can try fill this other form too, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team :
    https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.
  5. gamer#12 Win User

Forgot roblox password

i have forgot my microsoft roblox password what should i do
  6. hopesceal Win User

Need help signing into Roblox

hi my roblox username is G0at80y I forgot my password
Thema:

1. roblox forgot password and gmail - Similar Threads - roblox forgot password

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged out my roblox on xbox but forgot password and dont have any linked email or number...: I already tried the forgot password thing cca4687a-1127-4ec4-b788-784688ea346e
  7. Forgot Roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot Roblox password: Hi my name is Audie I only have one Roblox account that I actually play on and it’s on my Xbox I created it a couple years ago and I do remember my username but I do not remember my password I’ve...
  8. Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot password for Roblox account , did not register email or phone number on to it.: Can not find password Tried at least 1000 times 9b168812-b794-4635-8f89-cd075711d20d
  9. Forgot roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot roblox password: On my Xbox series x, I pressed unlink on my account accidentally. My name on it was WhippyEmpress19. It doesn't say "forgot your password?" What shall I do 16c9f148-af1a-4ee1-ad9b-8020606c940e
  10. i forgot my pass of roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i forgot my pass of roblox: hi Microsoft I help to restart my password of Roblox I try restarting my pass with my email but the don't give me anything a92d9344-4d52-4f0f-be3e-cc8b00d8c549