Roblox error code on adult account

Discus and support Roblox error code on adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im gettinga unable to jion, your xbox account is currently not permitted to visit. error code 118. i have a adult account so all my settings is ok.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shay Willis, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Shay Willis
    Shay Willis Guest

im gettinga unable to jion, your xbox account is currently not permitted to visit. error code 118. i have a adult account so all my settings is ok. please help

:)

Shay Willis, Aug 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shay

Where are you facing this issue?

On Xbox or PC?

Please share an screenshot to understand a bit more the issue

And, also tell me which troubleshooting steps besides the one that you described, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. sleep is HxC Win User

Roblox: Error code 103

Hi there.

Some Roblox content is set up for adult accounts only. A 13+ account will be deemed as a teen account.

It could also be that what your child is trying to access content that must be paid for. It doesn't directly tell you this in game and only shows up with that error code.

Try accessing the same content from an adult account, if possible, to make sure it isn't something to do with the child/teen/adult account restrictions.
  4. styly81 Win User

Daughter's account restricted , error 914

yes i'm aware its probably the child settings but i see absolutely no restrictions on her account, and when i try changing it to an adult account it says the service is down

the full error is 'An Error Occurred, The accounts could not be linked. Please review your Xbox age settings, Error Code: 914'

its her Roblox account which she uses on her phone, when trying to log in on the Xbox, it simply won't let her.. the account logs in fine on the phone so its definitely on Xbox's side not Roblox's side

thanks
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can't log into Roblox on new Xbox

Hello Josh B, my name zahir a independent advisor.

Have you tried to reset the password?

Roblox error code 912 is the error code that occurs mostly when you try to link your account to Xbox, telling you that it is already linked. In some cases, the Roblox error code 912 is just considered a connectivity error. Roblox error code 912 happens when you link your Roblox account to more than one device or console. This error could be seen very often on Xbox One. This error code could be seen when you play Roblox

Cause of Roblox Error Code 912

Roblox error code 912 is typically caused by issues with the server connection. Here are some causes of this error:

Internet connectivity issues: The error may occur if there are problems with your internet connection. Slow or intermittent internet connectivity can cause the server connection to be disrupted, leading to the error.

Firewall settings: A firewall may be blocking the connection to the Roblox servers. If the firewall is blocking the connection, you may receive error code 912.

Browser cache: Your browser cache may be causing the error by storing outdated or corrupted data. So, deleting the browser cache can sometimes resolve the issue.

Antivirus software: Some antivirus software may interfere with the connection to Roblox servers. In such cases, temporarily disabling the antivirus software may resolve the issue.

Roblox server issues: The error may occur due to issues with Roblox servers. If the servers are down or facing maintenance, you may receive error code 912.

How to Fix Roblox Error Code 912?

Roblox error code 912 typically occurs when there is an issue with the server connection, which can happen for various reasons. Here are some steps that may help you fix this error:

1. Check your internet connection

Make sure your internet connection is stable and running smoothly.

You can try resetting your router or contacting your internet service provider if there are any issues with your internet connection.

2. Check your firewall settings

If you have a firewall installed on your computer, check to see if it is blocking Roblox.

You may need to add an exception for Roblox in your firewall settings to allow it to connect to the internet.

3. Clear your browser cache

Clearing your browser cache can help resolve issues with connecting to Roblox servers.

To do this, go to your browser settings and clear your browsing history and cache.

Clear the cache by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local storage.

4. Relink Xbox and Roblox accounts

Once you unlink your Xbox and Roblox accounts, relink your Roblox and Xbox accounts.

You could follow the below steps to unlink and relink your account with your Xbox One console.

Tap the X button on your Xbox One controller and then access the settings menu.

Next, select the account option, and then tap "UNLINK [Your Username]".

Finally, sign in with your Roblox account.

Then you could relink it to your Xbox Live account.

5. Try a different browser

If you are using a specific browser, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

6. Disable your antivirus software

Some antivirus software can interfere with the connection to Roblox servers.

Try disabling your antivirus software temporarily and see if that fixes the error.

7. Remove all the devices you have logged in to your Roblox account

You could remove all of the devices where you have logged in to your Roblox account.

For that, just log in to your Roblox account and disconnect all the devices.

Before you disconnect the devices, check that the Xbox One device is not appearing in the connected devices list.

8. Check the server status

Checking the server status remains the solution for many errors.

So, once, check if there is any issue on the server side.

Regards
    Zahir
  6. ShaelynS ymons Win User

Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

Good morning ,

Just to throw some information at you.

Roblox's 103 error code through Xbox
    This error comes a lot when Roblox's account is an under 13 rated account. Roblox has certain abilities you can do as an under 13, example, cannot use chat and unable to play certain games due to its content. Usually you'll get a warning sign if you're on the Pc/mobile version but you'll get an error 103 if the Roblox account is under 13. (If it's not to do with Roblox, it may be to do with your Microsoft family as previous commented by Francia)

A fix around this:
    For this attempt of a fix, you'll need to make a new account, over 13 to be able to access content. If you're under 13, you're unable to and should be advised to be on mobile / pc monitored by a parent.

I hope this fixes the issue,

Sparrow
    Hi Sparrow

Thank you for your response.

I am an adult and the account is not an under 13-rated account. My account was set up under my own profile and not as a family member.

Thanks

Shaelyn
Thema:

1. Roblox error code on adult account - Similar Threads - Roblox error code

2. Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears: When i start roblox via Xbox, it opens, a white screen appears in the application and the roblox screensaver and then closes and error code 0x80040904 appears cd7c9300-5d9e-4d43-b761-d52b62732f80
  3. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  4. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  5. Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901: My roblox account that was linked to my xbox got banned and deleted and i cant get back in it, when i go back on roblox to log into another account it says error 901 and the only choice they get...
  6. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...: I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744
  7. error code 103 roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 103 roblox.: How do I fix the 103 error code in roblox the game says eligible for all ages i’m on xbox series x and i really want to play this game it’s called rainbow friends and i’m not sure how to fix the...
  8. I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103: ErrorCode 103 for roblox games It says unable to join the experience 344bc6e5-f51c-4ac9-8d3b-96f95bcb545b
  9. Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?: New Xbox Series X for Christmas - Yay! Roblox throwing error code 901 - Boo! Ordered Xbox Series X for my son for Christmas. Trying to get it set up for him so it is ready to go when he opens it...
  10. Roblox Error Code 116

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Error Code 116: Currently, I am trying to play a game on roblox but every time i try to play a game, it always says "error code 116" and tells me to turn my shared content on. I have tried dozens of things,...