Roblox error code 280

Discus and support Roblox error code 280 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, I was gonna play Roblox on my browser when this pop up said my Roblox launcher was "out of date", well, I decided to see if it needed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Hagens, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Jake Hagens
    Jake Hagens Guest

Roblox error code 280

Hello microsoft, I was gonna play Roblox on my browser when this pop up said my Roblox launcher was "out of date", well, I decided to see if it needed a update, nope, no update, it was some kind of glitch, and I hated it, I cant even play with my friends now, do you know how to fix it?

:)

Jake Hagens, Jul 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Roblox error code 280

Thank you for the update and you’re pertaining to the mini games inside of Roblox, correct?
  3. Jake Hagens Win User

Roblox error code 280

Lets talk about this 1:00 PM Central Standard Time
  4. Jake Hagens Win User

Roblox error code 280

Yes I do, before you say, the microsoft store Roblox has something that makes you move your camera or your character randomly after moving, Im just letting you know, so that the situation would be fixed faster.
  5. Jake Hagens Win User

Roblox error code 280

Hi Francia, I tried both of the things you said, none of them worked, I tried reaching out too Roblox support, but a bot gave me useless info about the wrong stuff, so thank you for trying, and yes, I am doing great despite the situation.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Roblox error code 280

I appreciate it, Jake. If the error is happening just on the browser it may mean that the issue is with the game itself. Were you able to get to back to them?
Thema:

Roblox error code 280

1. Roblox error code 280 - Similar Threads - Roblox error code

2. Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears: When i start roblox via Xbox, it opens, a white screen appears in the application and the roblox screensaver and then closes and error code 0x80040904 appears cd7c9300-5d9e-4d43-b761-d52b62732f80
  3. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  4. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  5. Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901: My roblox account that was linked to my xbox got banned and deleted and i cant get back in it, when i go back on roblox to log into another account it says error 901 and the only choice they get...
  6. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...: I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744
  7. error code 103 roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 103 roblox.: How do I fix the 103 error code in roblox the game says eligible for all ages i’m on xbox series x and i really want to play this game it’s called rainbow friends and i’m not sure how to fix the...
  8. I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103: ErrorCode 103 for roblox games It says unable to join the experience 344bc6e5-f51c-4ac9-8d3b-96f95bcb545b
  9. Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?: New Xbox Series X for Christmas - Yay! Roblox throwing error code 901 - Boo! Ordered Xbox Series X for my son for Christmas. Trying to get it set up for him so it is ready to go when he opens it...
  10. Roblox Error Code 116

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Error Code 116: Currently, I am trying to play a game on roblox but every time i try to play a game, it always says "error code 116" and tells me to turn my shared content on. I have tried dozens of things,...