Roblox Error Code 116

Discus and support Roblox Error Code 116 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Currently, I am trying to play a game on roblox but every time i try to play a game, it always says "error code 116" and tells me to turn my shared... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Soren F.Dresch, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Roblox Error Code 116

Currently, I am trying to play a game on roblox but every time i try to play a game, it always says "error code 116" and tells me to turn my shared content on. I have tried dozens of things, turning switches on and off, uninstalling and installing roblox, etc. If anyone could help me, I would be more than appreciated

:)

Soren F.Dresch, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Roblox error code 116

The account will be only to test the game, location region it's not your home address, just the country
  3. Toxin543 Win User

Roblox error code 116

sorry, been a minute. So yeah it was just due to settings not updating properly! Thx!
  4. Toxin543 Win User

Roblox error code 116

I haven't yet used another account since I only have one. I will go test that in a bit. And no I do not believe I have deactivated crossplay, but I will check.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Roblox error code 116

Have you tested the game on a different account? It's working? Have you previously deactivated the crossplay on your account?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Roblox error code 116

Ok, let me know the results, but it could be due to the privacy settings not updating properly, I tried to change it also and haven't updated on my profile
Thema:

Roblox Error Code 116

1. Roblox Error Code 116 - Similar Threads - Roblox Error Code

2. Roblox error code on adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox error code on adult account: im gettinga unable to jion, your xbox account is currently not permitted to visit. error code 118. i have a adult account so all my settings is ok. please help 4ebb643b-d0ea-4561-bfad-33c39e80acd1
  3. Roblox error code 280

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 280: Hello microsoft, I was gonna play Roblox on my browser when this pop up said my Roblox launcher was "out of date", well, I decided to see if it needed a update, nope, no update, it was some kind...
  4. Roblox error code 116

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 116: When I try to play any game on Roblox (I’m on Xbox series s) it says: To do this, change a setting. And tells me where to find this setting to change. I press close, it says: unable to join error...
  5. Error code 918 and 908 roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 918 and 908 roblox: so, my sister was playing ROBLOX on my console while on her acc, after I logged out and tried to log on my acc, then it showed error code 918, I was confused because it said "invalid password or...
  6. Roblox error code 913

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox error code 913: I unlinked my Roblox account from my Live account to use a different account temporarily, and when attempting to log in with my previous account, I got an error message saying that my Xbox Live...
  7. Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One: Getting error code 103 when trying to play certain Roblox games on Xbox One. Have an adult account, UPnP is active, and have tried multiple times to reboot but the error still remains...
  8. Error Code: 901 Trouble Communicating With Roblox Servers. Please Try Again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 901 Trouble Communicating With Roblox Servers. Please Try Again.: I recently created a new roblox account and I logged into it on xbox and a couple days later I logged out and now I can't log back in cause this error pops up.. does anyone know how to fix it? :(...
  9. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: Whenever i want to play certain roblox games i am always met with the error code 103. I've searched high and low for answers and attempted almost all of them, but to no avail. I've restarted my...
  10. Roblox error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 901: Good afternoon, I have this terminated Roblox account linked to my Xbox, I've tried contacting Roblox, Uninstalled the game, Reinstalled it, but nothing is working. I'm trying to unlink the...