Roblox Error Code 116

Discus and support Roblox Error Code 116 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Currently, I am trying to play a game on roblox but every time i try to play a game, it always says "error code 116" and tells me to turn my shared... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Soren F.Dresch, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Roblox Error Code 116

Currently, I am trying to play a game on roblox but every time i try to play a game, it always says "error code 116" and tells me to turn my shared content on. I have tried dozens of things, turning switches on and off, uninstalling and installing roblox, etc. If anyone could help me, I would be more than appreciated

:)

Soren F.Dresch, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Roblox error code 116

The account will be only to test the game, location region it's not your home address, just the country
  3. Toxin543 Win User

Roblox error code 116

sorry, been a minute. So yeah it was just due to settings not updating properly! Thx!
  4. Toxin543 Win User

Roblox error code 116

I haven't yet used another account since I only have one. I will go test that in a bit. And no I do not believe I have deactivated crossplay, but I will check.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Roblox error code 116

Have you tested the game on a different account? It's working? Have you previously deactivated the crossplay on your account?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Roblox error code 116

Ok, let me know the results, but it could be due to the privacy settings not updating properly, I tried to change it also and haven't updated on my profile
Thema:

Roblox Error Code 116

1. Roblox Error Code 116 - Similar Threads - Roblox Error Code

2. Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears: When i start roblox via Xbox, it opens, a white screen appears in the application and the roblox screensaver and then closes and error code 0x80040904 appears cd7c9300-5d9e-4d43-b761-d52b62732f80
  3. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  4. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  5. Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901: My roblox account that was linked to my xbox got banned and deleted and i cant get back in it, when i go back on roblox to log into another account it says error 901 and the only choice they get...
  6. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...: I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744
  7. error code 103 roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 103 roblox.: How do I fix the 103 error code in roblox the game says eligible for all ages i’m on xbox series x and i really want to play this game it’s called rainbow friends and i’m not sure how to fix the...
  8. I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103: ErrorCode 103 for roblox games It says unable to join the experience 344bc6e5-f51c-4ac9-8d3b-96f95bcb545b
  9. Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?: New Xbox Series X for Christmas - Yay! Roblox throwing error code 901 - Boo! Ordered Xbox Series X for my son for Christmas. Trying to get it set up for him so it is ready to go when he opens it...
  10. Roblox error code on adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox error code on adult account: im gettinga unable to jion, your xbox account is currently not permitted to visit. error code 118. i have a adult account so all my settings is ok. please help 4ebb643b-d0ea-4561-bfad-33c39e80acd1