Roblox Digital Codes

Discus and support Roblox Digital Codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been waiting for the Robux Card to re-appear in the redeem section for maybe over a month, and I'm slowly losing my patience. Does this have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Charlie, May 31, 2023.

1. Roblox Digital Codes

I have been waiting for the Robux Card to re-appear in the redeem section for maybe over a month, and I'm slowly losing my patience. Does this have anything to do with the new region-locked update that Roblox pulled out recently.
    My redeem section now mostly consists of Vietnam-related Gift Cards such as Grab's.
    My last purchased Roblox Gift Card was on the 4th of April, 2023.

:)

James Charlie, May 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No Roblox digital codes

I assume you mean from Microsoft Rewards. They rotate out gift cards every once in a while so if it's not available on the redemption page, they've removed them for now.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Roblox Digital Codes

You would need to try contacting Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site for more information.
  4. Pierce H. Win User

Can Microsoft Rewards for Roblox (Robux) be given to another person to be used?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers community. If you redeem your points for Roblox Digital Code/Robux you will receive a redeemable code which you can share with others. However, if you redeem your points for Microsoft or Xbox gift cards, you will not receive a gift card code as it will automatically be added to your account balance. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

5. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Redeem walmart bought roblox gift card in Xbox

You can create your Roblox account, redeem your code than link it to your Xbox account, no issues. But do you already play Roblox on your console? You never created a Roblox account?
Thema:

Roblox Digital Codes

1. Roblox Digital Codes - Similar Threads - Roblox Digital Codes

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  8. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  9. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  10. I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...: The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points. 2dc7fd26-e8b1-4584-a30e-9b77e03b2d2b