Roblox devs how can I reset my password when I don’t know what email I used?

Discus and support Roblox devs how can I reset my password when I don’t know what email I used? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a Roblox account on Xbox, this was long ago but now I wanna sign into my account on my iPad but I don’t know the password or email used. I sadly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Red �, May 25, 2023.

1. Red �
    Red � Guest

I made a Roblox account on Xbox, this was long ago but now I wanna sign into my account on my iPad but I don’t know the password or email used. I sadly didn’t put a phone number so. I’m stuck, I try doing a form on Roblox to contact them but I don’t remember the email.

:)

Red �, May 25, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Red 🌹,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Red 🌹,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand the inconvenience caused. Hope you are well today other than this account issue.

To set your expectation password recovery, resetting/changing needs to be verified via contact information (email address or contact number) link to the account. This is protecting malicious activity of the account. If you have no more access to those mentioned the account can no longer be recovered.

The best approach is for you to contact Roblox support again and ask if they have access to your account.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Jaren Breaux Win User

I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to unlink it but, I’m afraid that I can lose it

Hi, I don’t know if I’m doing this right. Can you explain what you mean when you said Xbox gamertag credentials. Like my password to login into Roblox would be my Microsoft account password as I remember both that and the username to it but, not the password to my Roblox account. I don’t have a pc so, I tried to login into my Roblox account using my phone and input into the username prompt: my Xbox gamertag username and my Microsoft password as my Roblox password and it didn’t work. During this I had not unlink my Roblox account from my Xbox account. Also when you stated to go to link social accounts in the Xbox account settings I didn’t see anything related to Roblox at all. I don’t know what to do. I’m sorry that I may not understand what you’re saying and I appreciate your help in this situation
  5. Jack Billington Win User

How can I change my Xbox account’s email?

What happens if I don’t know the password to my email now and are unable to reset it
  6. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
Thema:

1. Roblox devs how can I reset my password when I don’t know what email I used? - Similar Threads - Roblox devs reset

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  8. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  9. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  10. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....