Roblox chatting on the xbox

Discus and support Roblox chatting on the xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello i just want to know if there are any plans to re add the text chat on Roblox for the Xbox. i understand in the past that you guys deleted it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by .-.(i.dont.want.to.put.my, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Roblox chatting on the xbox

hello i just want to know if there are any plans to re add the text chat on Roblox for the Xbox. i understand in the past that you guys deleted it to keep the game rated E(everyone) but now its rated T(for teens) i was wondering if you guys are going to bring back the chat sure we got the voice chat but not all of us has a microphone or have friends that has voice chat. and we have seen cross platform chats in other games like: Fortnite, Among us, etc. so if you have any plans to re add it please let us know

:)

.-.(i.dont.want.to.put.my, Oct 10, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
  3. Siriusdish Win User

plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

Roblox should be the one you're talking to, not Microsoft. Roblox took out the chat feature to comply with Microsoft's TOS, but they have voice chat on the Xbox version of Roblox. So if you connect a headset to your controller and another person in your
    game also does, then (if you both have it enabled) you will be able to chat. The only problem with that is it's only with other people on Xbox.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Roblox game chat feature or text chat

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, there is no concrete timeline for when the voice chat feature will be released on Roblox. However, it has been reported that files for this kind of chat have been in the game since 2019, so it could just be a matter of time.

As for text chat, it seems that there is no text chat feature in Roblox on Xbox One. However, you can use voice chat (party chat) to communicate with your friends while playing Roblox on Xbox.

I hope this helps.
  5. AlecMartinez Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
    You guys know that people want chat back in roblox but wont bring it back? Im sure you guys know that less people have been playing since making that dumb decision
  6. nardia he Win User

Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

Does that also apply with voice chat as well. Does that also mean in all other devices roblox is rated as “pg” rating allowing game chat as well as voice chat to be allowed? And why is Xbox the only one that has e rating for Roblox when minors would usually play Roblox on iPads and parental phone’s usually because most are to young to own Xbox’s or consoles since there used for more violent games such as Cod, gta, siege ect. And also couldn’t they add permanent banning in game chat on roblox for console if they where to receive to many warnings like 3 for example
Thema:

Roblox chatting on the xbox

1. Roblox chatting on the xbox - Similar Threads - Roblox chatting

2. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  3. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  4. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?: Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took...
  5. Roblox game chat feature or text chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox game chat feature or text chat: Hello Xbox, i wanted to know if you guys have a specific date that your going to release a game chat or a text chat on Roblox. It’s not a privacy setting issue. It makes gaming difficult because...
  6. Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?: Out of curiosity I Was wondering will game chat for Roblox be released on Xbox or will it just remain on pc mobile and iPad and laptop? 3c1d9931-7141-4472-98cb-4b57f4328854
  7. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  8. Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x: Tried removing the power plug and its still not working, mic works on every other game except roblox 0d7ede99-d022-47a6-8150-43ee7412f454
  9. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815
  10. Microsoft Roblox voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox voice chat: Hello dear Microsoft team The roblox voice chat in your microsoft store doesn't seem to work in all voice chat games it says where the number of players is and it says that there is no roblox...