Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions.

Discus and support Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi my roblox is banned from microsoft family restrictions. Does anybody know how to bypass these because i really feel roblox is a small childrens game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MohammedBabar1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions.

hi my roblox is banned from microsoft family restrictions. Does anybody know how to bypass these because i really feel roblox is a small childrens game and shouldnt really be blocked.

:)

MohammedBabar1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, MohammedBabar1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If your parents blocked a game/set age restrictions on your account, you need to ask them to allow it on their family settings. There is no way to bypass it.

But if I'm not mistaken, Roblox is for children of at least 10 years. You are not 10 years old yet?
  3. LoranThomson Win User

Microsoft family restrictions

I also have that issue with realms and other games that require you to play on other peoples creations, for example, Roblox worlds
  4. Hannibal_Lecter36 Win User

Microsoft family restrictions

I have the same question, but for Minecraft. It states the following: “ You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings “

I’ve “allowed” everything on the page it took me to but it’s still not working.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Block Fortnight on X Box

6. wi7bit Win User

Realms

Hi Arjunnand

It sounds like your Xbox (Microsoft) account is part of a family group and an adult on this account has blocked either playing multiplayer or joining clubs.

You will need to ask an adult in this group to remove these restrictions. This can be easily done using the Xbox family settings app.

Xbox Family Settings App | Xbox

Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions. - Similar Threads - Roblox blocked microsoft

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  8. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  9. How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors: Hoe do I fix brookhaven on roblox cause I can play it and it's blocked and error s come up as I try and enter what do I need to do 09a5de00-bbf9-47a7-981a-84bc9c0a320f
  10. Roblox anti-cheat blocks itself from launching in the most recent Canary Channel Windows OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox anti-cheat blocks itself from launching in the most recent Canary Channel Windows OS...: I recently updated to the newest Windows OS Build 25941 and suddenly Roblox's anti-cheat probably detected overlay Normally Roblox has Xbox overlay as an exception since Windows uses Xbox Overlay...