Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ?

Discus and support Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for my account was not connected to phone number or email so I was trying to add these things but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by O.p.p Ok, Mar 21, 2023.

1. O.p.p Ok
    O.p.p Ok Guest

Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for my account was not connected to phone number or email so I was trying to add these things but when I look at order history also I have there for the Purchase of roblocks The only thing it shows me is the roblox Ipurchased for my son is there anyway You guys can provide me with or help me find what type of purchase history they need They did not specify in their email they only said the roblox receipt from Xbox ?? Please someone help us

:)

O.p.p Ok, Mar 21, 2023
  2. O.p.p Ok Win User

Trying to log in to his account on tablet but password won’t work there for cant add phone or email to the account
  3. Rostom L Win User

On which device your account is currently signed in to? You may instead access it to the device it's currently signed in and just take a picture of it.

Alternatively, try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

May I know what was the reason you contacted the Roblox Support team for?

You should provide them the proof of purchase of the items under the account you're contacting them for. It should be any proof of purchase of the items based on what's the issue you contacted them for.

Simply go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders > Find the order > Click it and expand where you see the order details, then take a screenshot to send it to them.
  5. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

How to find roblox receipt

Hello Dalton Starkey,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to get the copy of your purchase. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here and possibly get a copy on your receipt since there was not a purchase made. Technically, Microsoft doesn't have any view on it as well since there is no transaction made on our end either.

If the receipt for your Roblox purchase is not showing up in your order history, you can try the following steps to obtain it:

1. Check your email: Roblox usually sends a confirmation email for purchases made on their platform. Search your email inbox for any emails from Roblox related to your purchase.

2. Contact Roblox support: If you are unable to find the receipt in your email, you can contact Roblox support and provide them with the necessary information such as your account details, date of purchase, and payment method. They should be able to provide you with a copy of the receipt.

3. Check your payment method: If you used a credit card or PayPal to make the purchase, you can check your account statement for the transaction details. The statement should include the date of purchase, payment method, and the amount paid.

I hope this helps!

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ? - Similar Threads - Roblox ask provide

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  8. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  9. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  10. Roblox (windows 10) will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox (windows 10) will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it: I just got a new computer and I set up user accounts for each of my kids so I can track and monitor. I was able to get roblox to work on one of the kids accounts when I gave them permission....