Risen 1 keeps crashing when I press start - what to do ?

Discus and support Risen 1 keeps crashing when I press start - what to do ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I think the title sums it up pretty well but I'll include more detail, so Risen 1 got re-released as an HD game for Xbox One and the Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The MCM, Jan 28, 2023.

1. The MCM
    The MCM Guest

Hello all,

I think the title sums it up pretty well but I'll include more detail, so Risen 1 got re-released as an HD game for Xbox One and the Series S/X, pretty cool, launched on the 24th of January.

I've been playing it since then but I got a problem ever since I installed it, pressing "Start" works well 4/5 minutes after having launched the game but after that it just crashes the game to press "Start" at any point, which can be annoying since I want to save progression sometimes ^^"

In the time the "Start" button works as intended, I can save my game just fine.

The exact detail of the message shown is this : "Terminating program now. Dump and log have been written to T:\\Risen\Dumps."

Anyone experiencing that and/or having a fix other than saving right before or rushing checkpoints ?

Cheers,

MCM.

:)

The MCM, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello The, what platform would you be playing Raise on?

Have you tried any procedure on your device after this error appeared?
  3. YS.Tan Win User

Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition

the crash reporter came out for every crash, and i just click send and restart( but it doesnt restart though).

Unhandled exception

Dungeons

this is what i get.

I got 3 crashes during my playtime today.

1. I start the game, press start then crash.

2. Start the game again, no crash this time and manage to finish a dungeon, when i come out of dungeon, crash again( i didnt see the base at all).

3. Start the game again. press start and crash again.
  4. Tuggyy x Win User

Risen 2: Anyone picking it up next week?

[quote user="M4RV 71"]

If Deep Silver patched this game by adding a mini map, dodge and sorting out the erratic FPS issues then it would make this game a lot better.

And don't get me started on the invisible traps where you have to have lightning reflexes to press Y as you have no time at all to press it

[/quote]

Gothic or Risen 1 didnt have a Mini-map either.

So don't expect it to come in, just user you big map and compass.

I didn't really have a problem with no mini-map in Risen 1
  5. cBuckler22 Win User

outer worlds wont launch

Game crashes when i “press a to continue” at the very start. Xbox one X. I have restarted. I have reinstalled. I own it through game pass. No error. Music keeps playing. Animation stops and cant do anything.
  6. Irixion Win User

AC:Black Flag crashes on start menu

Crashes? Do you mean the console locks up? What happens? Where exactly? When selecting what save slot? After pressing start? Before the game even boots up?
Thema:

1. Risen 1 keeps crashing when I press start - what to do ? - Similar Threads - Risen keeps crashing

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  7. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. Risen 2 Dark Waters Game Won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risen 2 Dark Waters Game Won't Download: hi i recently purchased risen 2 dark waters on xbox 360 xbox marketplace after buying it now when i go to download it im seeing purchase button even thou i have already purchased it iv tryed...
  10. Risen XBL Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risen XBL Clan: Hello Forum-users! I'm Gravemind! I am the founder and co-leader of the Risen XBL Clan! (referred as Risen from here on). Risen is a fairly new clan that covers a wide spread of games of all...