Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I've reached out to Square Enix for this problem (But they politely told me to talk to Xbox support because it's an "Xbox Live issue") - On... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Younicorn, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Younicorn
    Younicorn Guest

Hello.

I've reached out to Square Enix for this problem (But they politely told me to talk to Xbox support because it's an "Xbox Live issue") - On Xbox Series S console, Rise of the Tomb Raider doesn't seem to have the Xbox One X Enhancements. I'm sure the console is able to run it, but this way on my Xbox Series S console I cannot get HDR or 4K/Upscaling. Is there a reason why the game doesn't get the One X Enhancements on Series S? Was this a mistake? If it helps, I've checked the game file, and it says "Applied: Durango".

Anyone else has this issue or knows what's going on? Looking forward to your reply.,

:)

Younicorn, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Shadow of the Tomb Raider FPS Boost

Hi,

With the exception of I think 'Tomb Raider', both Rise and Shadow of the Tomb Raider already have 60fps built into the game as the Series X can use all the features of the Xbox One X enhanced titles. The option to use 60fps 'performance mode' should be available to change in the in-game menu.
  3. Spyroman12 Win User

What game are you most looking forward too?

Rise of the tomb raider

The witcher 3

Mortal Kombat X

and of course, Destiny
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thema:

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X - Similar Threads - Rise Tomb Raider

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  4. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  5. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  6. No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider: Dear Community, my last inquiry on this topic was closed with an answer that did not help me...
  7. Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)?: I'm considering purchasing an Xbox Series S console but have a question about the language settings. I understand that a user can change the console's language settings, but can I change the...
  8. Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, This past summer I picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One X. The game is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed my first...
  9. Rise Of The Tomb Raider Series X Glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider Series X Glitching: Just got my xbox series x, playing Rise Of The Tomb Raider on a samsung 4k tv. have maybe 100 games installed and this is the only game giving me issues. i noticed pretty early on when i light a...
  10. rise of the tomb raider game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rise of the tomb raider game: Hello I just installed rise of the tomb raider on the new xbox serie x, but after playing a while i get a blue screen and the game won't go further. Will there be an update for this game. Seems...