Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale...

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I played the demo today. I liked it. The graphics are insanely good. Best this gen. The gameplay was fun. I've heard it's fairly short so may wait to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElectroFlying, Dec 23, 2015.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I played the demo today. I liked it. The graphics are insanely good. Best this gen. The gameplay was fun. I've heard it's fairly short so may wait to get it. It was still impressive though.

brandiesel1, Oct 31, 2018
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  3. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

I get ya Pyramid

Here is a quote

"Microsoft will be heavily involved in the forthcoming release of Rise of the Tomb Raider this year for Xbox One and Xbox 360, as the company will publish Rise of the Tomb Raider and handle marketing and distribution. No release date for the game has been
    announced, but we expect Microsoft to talk more about the title during its E3 2015 briefing next month."

From this article

news.yahoo.com/yes-rise-tomb-raider-still-121500885.html
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thema:

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... - Similar Threads - Rise Tomb Raider

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  4. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  5. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  6. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  7. Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X: Hello. I've reached out to Square Enix for this problem (But they politely told me to talk to Xbox support because it's an "Xbox Live issue") - On Xbox Series S console, Rise of the Tomb Raider...
  8. No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider: Dear Community, my last inquiry on this topic was closed with an answer that did not help me...
  9. Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)?: I'm considering purchasing an Xbox Series S console but have a question about the language settings. I understand that a user can change the console's language settings, but can I change the...
  10. Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, This past summer I picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One X. The game is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed my first...