Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale...

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ladyhawk could have saved you that 25 cents..... :-) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElectroFlying, Dec 23, 2015.

1. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Ladyhawk could have saved you that 25 cents..... Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

John Dowding, Dec 24, 2015
  2. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    @ Johnnydigsgirls , I've loved the Tomb Raider franchise since the first one on PS , but I'm sad to say , this iteration is pathetic , yeah it looks nice but that's it , hand holding all the way and don't get me started on the "Tombs" , 5 or 10 minutes tops
    and they're done .

dainja raas, Dec 24, 2015
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^ watched a review on Ginx and even they said it looks nice but it's shallow. But then again so was the last one and I've played that through a couple of times and enjoyed it.

John Dowding, Dec 24, 2015
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

I really like the older tomb raider games they were more of a challenge, have to say though I like the new reboot and rise of tomb raider too, sure there much easier in terms of the puzzles in the tombs but its still very enjoyable. I would like the tombs
    to be incorporated into the story next time and present more of a challenge, but still awesome well made games imo

R1CH5TER, Dec 24, 2015
  5. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    The game certainly looks NEXT GEN, I dont know .. is it any good ? I typically dont enjoy playing as women because I get immersed in the role and I am not a girl. FPS games its not a big deal so much but third person, yea. If its good , I would still play
    it though, is it ?

DeadFall526, Dec 24, 2015
  6. ..........

Hello everyone Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

I am not a fan of the Indiana Jones movies, it thought that they were okay.

I am not a fan of treasure hunting at all, as a matter of fact I find it (treasure hunting) to be boring.

With that being said, does the magic of "Rise Of The Tomb Raider" make even those that aren't interested in it fall in love with it?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 24, 2015
  7. ..........

Hello "DeadFall526" Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

I enjoy playing as my gender because video games are overpopulated with male characters.

Girl power LOL Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "DeadFall566" Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 24, 2015
  8. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

Doesn't matter to me if the character is female or male, if the game is good then I'm still immersed with the story.

DWoodbine, Dec 24, 2015
  9. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    I'm with you on that Dwoodbine, gender of the character I play as doesn't matter to me either as long as the game is good

R1CH5TER, Dec 25, 2015
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I don't care about the gender either.

brandiesel1, Dec 25, 2015
  11. ..........

I don't mind playing as a male characters Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 25, 2015
  12. ..........

I almost picked-up " Rise Of The Tomb Raider " for the Xbox One but I accidentally found the game " Monster High: New Ghoul In School " for the Xbox 360.

I've heard about the Monster High series, but I've never really paid much attention to it LOL Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

I absolutely love the game Monster High New Ghoul In School Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

I love the theme song too Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

I am so glad that I didn't pick-up "Rise Of The Tomb Raider" because I wouldn't be playing "Monster High: New Ghoul In School" if I did LOL Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

13. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

^^You can still pick it up while its on sale and play it later.

brandiesel1, Dec 25, 2015
  14. ...........

Hello "brandiesel1" Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

I bought "Monster High: New Ghoul In School" via digital download and I don't have any more money on my account because I don't use my credit card. I use gift cards to load money into my account LOL Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

By the way, I am a Vampire in the game Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

You can choose to be a Zombie, Ghost, Were Wolf, Were Cat, etc...

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "brandiesel1" Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... :)

15. marknally
    marknally Guest
    I started playing this today after I was lucky enough for Santa to bring it for me and I have to say I've played for 6 hrs solid and loved every bit, it looks absolutely stunning and has a great little story going on.

I do feel that not every game needs a massive open world to make it enjoyable, I sometimes find the likes of Fallout, GTA etc sometimes start to feel a little stale, this is just a good story driven action game with some collectables chucked in.

marknally, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider is still on sale... - Similar Threads - Rise Tomb Raider

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  4. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  5. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  6. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  7. Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider on Series X: Hello. I've reached out to Square Enix for this problem (But they politely told me to talk to Xbox support because it's an "Xbox Live issue") - On Xbox Series S console, Rise of the Tomb Raider...
  8. No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider: Dear Community, my last inquiry on this topic was closed with an answer that did not help me...
  9. Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)?: I'm considering purchasing an Xbox Series S console but have a question about the language settings. I understand that a user can change the console's language settings, but can I change the...
  10. Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary Freezing Issues in Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, This past summer I picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One X. The game is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed my first...