ripped off by microsoft

Discus and support ripped off by microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a battlepass with a bundle and spent my CP but never received any items. I was refused a refund because i already have one this year... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PaulMcDaniel2, Jul 31, 2020.

1. ripped off by microsoft

I purchased a battlepass with a bundle and spent my CP but never received any items. I was refused a refund because i already have one this year because I tried buying a bundle once before and was ripped off. Where is my bundle or how can i get my money
    back

:)

PaulMcDaniel2, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Tarnend Win User

Ripped off by Microsoft

Also if you explain that its a purchase for exactly the same thing twice in a short space of time as i would have though that a purchase for an actual skin wouldnt go through for something you already own (ie the first payment) if it was for fortnite currency
    (v-bucks) then that may be a different story as that could be used for different things in the game..... just giving you a heads up.

Cheers
  3. SAF TILTT Win User

Ripped off by Microsoft

Thanks for all your relies, I'll try each one!
  4. Korhog Win User
  5. KingOfWombat Win User

Ripped off by Microsoft

Hi there, it looks like you'll be needing to call Xbox support for this issue. They are equipped to help deal with these issues whereas we here on the forums and Twitter are not. I really do apologize for making you do another trip of running around. The
    link provided will take you to the support number. Sorry again for this inconvenience, but we here in the Ambassador program are not given the tools to deal with these sorts of issues.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us
  6. Geth Win User

ripped off by microsoft

Which game are you referring to?
Thema:

ripped off by microsoft

1. ripped off by microsoft - Similar Threads - ripped off microsoft

2. A complete rip off Paid for Minecraft and now it says play trial

in XBoX on Windows
    A complete rip off Paid for Minecraft and now it says play trial: we tried to switch accounts, migrate, we tried everything. You took our money t hree times, and it still doesn't work. So $30 some dollars three times, because we have to migrate!! I want my...
  3. Rip off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rip off: Dont buy microsoft complete rup off money grabbing c+++s its 2021 and you still need to buy batteries really they just want you to buy charging docks so they can earn an extra £30-40 pounds on a...
  4. Xbox live rip off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live rip off: I recenly bought minecraft and sent it as a digital gift to a family member in Indonesia. After they got the redeem code it gave them a confirmation that its recived and then said “game...
  5. You guys trying to rip me off???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You guys trying to rip me off???: I purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 along with the Season Pass for my Xbox One S. I launched the game and got the error saying I don't own the game! I checked the store and sure as **** it says...
  6. Hitman 2 Rip off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 Rip off: I posted 2 days ago and now it's gone. 2 nights ago I was playing a contract from Hawke's Bay when the game froze and the screen went black. I pressed buttons checked the connections and ha no...
  7. Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus: Why cant i buy 12 months Gold? i only see one and three months. one and thrre month passes are rip offs seems like your taking advamtage of people duting the chinese virus?...
  8. Game pass rip off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass rip off: I think it's stupid that I can't play my games unless I have Xbox live with covid I can't afford it and now my subscription ran out I can't play? On games I've already spent 60 dollars on? That's...
  9. Will Microsoft Rip me off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft Rip me off?: I own an Elite 2 controller for LESS than 6 weeks. I already sent it in under Warranty b/c it had about 4-5 things wrong with it. Which for over $200 is Sad..smh. Anyway, MY QUESTION,... Is...
  10. Sorry Microsoft but you appear to be rip off merchants

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry Microsoft but you appear to be rip off merchants: I purchased two x box one consoles, for grandchildren, 27/09/15 and one has just stopped working and apparently thrown up error codes regarding updates. It seems that it is a common problem at...