Ripped off by Microsoft, false advertising?

Discus and support Ripped off by Microsoft, false advertising? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, I will have to wait? I guess moaning isn't going to get me anywhere it's just so damn frustrating, I'm kicking myself as I should have kept my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingG 1983, Jan 2, 2014.

1. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest

Ok, I will have to wait? I guess moaning isn't going to get me anywhere it's just so damn frustrating, I'm kicking myself as I should have kept my 360 until xbox one had been more established.

Where can I get information about software updates?

KingG 1983, Jan 2, 2014
  2. [quote user="KingG 1983"]

Ok, I will have to wait? I guess moaning isn't going to get me anywhere it's just so damn frustrating, I'm kicking myself as I should have kept my 360 until xbox one had been more established.

[/quote]

I kept mine, i used it for like 30 mins total to play 2 matches of magic since i got my X1. But hey to each their own. what games do u have?

Upinya Slayin, Jan 2, 2014
  3. The question that hasn't been asked yet....

Why the heck did you trade in your 360?

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 2, 2014
  4. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest

I play ryes, forsza 5, and have ghosts but is untouched as of yet. Forsza 5 is an amazing game however the soundtrack is shocking so every time I play it I am reminded that xbox one doesn't accept mp3 music !

KingG 1983, Jan 2, 2014
  5. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Xbox clearly stated... Watch and control tv through your xbox one "all in one" media centre

KingG 1983, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Use Snap

Also, if your Tv handles the same processes there will be a issue.

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 2, 2014
  7. bigdadsav
    bigdadsav Guest
    bigdadsav, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Ripped off by Microsoft, false advertising?

[quote user="bigbaldpapa"]

[quote user="echto360"]

I should have held out for steam box.

www.cinemablend.com/.../First-Steam-Machine-Priced-499-Xbox-One-Trouble-60770.html

[/quote]
    The author of that article should work harder to at least appear to be more objective rather than portraying himself as an XBox hater.
    [/quote]Haven't you read, ONLY Xbox supporters are supposed to be objective. Everyone else can be as subjective and misinformed all they like.

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  9. It's not 500 GB it is full at 362 GB.

HiTechKoolAid, Jan 2, 2014
  10. [quote user="HiTechKoolAid"]

It's not 500 GB it is full at 362 GB.

[/quote]It is a 500GB hard drive. There are reserved sections and of course overhead which leaves you 362 gigs of actual use for saving games and other media.

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  11. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Since Steambox is a strictly gaming PC....I fail to see how the insult of "we're waiting for Left 4 Dead 2 reskins" is even valid.

I have ~170 games on Steam right now.....how the hell is that joke even valid in 2014?

Oh wait...I see who posted that....figures.

Wiggs, Jan 2, 2014
  12. That was the point, you only have ACCESS to utilizing 362 GB, Who cares if it is 500GB when you can't decide what goes in all 500GB. The only thing that matters is what you have access to and can control. The post was a reply to BearCu6.

HiTechKoolAid, Jan 2, 2014
  13. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

You can play music watch movies and tv shows and play games all with your one. Granted you may not be able to do it the way you want to do it but all those functions are available to you so no false advertising

pkvas, Jan 2, 2014
  14. xSIN1134x
    xSIN1134x Guest
    Next time just wait a while longer before buying -then you won't be as disappointed in the meantime.

xSIN1134x, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Wiggs Win User

Since Steambox is a strictly gaming PC....I fail to see how the insult of "we're waiting for Left 4 Dead 2 reskins" is even valid.

I have ~170 games on Steam right now.....how the hell is that joke even valid in 2014?

Oh wait...I see who posted that....figures.
  16. SparkStormrider Win User

[quote user="HiTechKoolAid"]

It's not 500 GB it is full at 362 GB.

[/quote]It is a 500GB hard drive. There are reserved sections and of course overhead which leaves you 362 gigs of actual use for saving games and other media.
  17. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Use Snap

Also, if your Tv handles the same processes there will be a issue.
  18. KingG 1983 Win User

Xbox clearly stated... Watch and control tv through your xbox one "all in one" media centre
  19. KingG 1983 Win User

Thema:

1. Ripped off by Microsoft, false advertising? - Similar Threads - Ripped off Microsoft

2. A complete rip off Paid for Minecraft and now it says play trial

in XBoX on Windows
    A complete rip off Paid for Minecraft and now it says play trial: we tried to switch accounts, migrate, we tried everything. You took our money t hree times, and it still doesn't work. So $30 some dollars three times, because we have to migrate!! I want my...
  3. Rip off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rip off: Dont buy microsoft complete rup off money grabbing c+++s its 2021 and you still need to buy batteries really they just want you to buy charging docks so they can earn an extra £30-40 pounds on a...
  4. Xbox live rip off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live rip off: I recenly bought minecraft and sent it as a digital gift to a family member in Indonesia. After they got the redeem code it gave them a confirmation that its recived and then said “game...
  5. You guys trying to rip me off???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You guys trying to rip me off???: I purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 along with the Season Pass for my Xbox One S. I launched the game and got the error saying I don't own the game! I checked the store and sure as **** it says...
  6. Hitman 2 Rip off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 Rip off: I posted 2 days ago and now it's gone. 2 nights ago I was playing a contract from Hawke's Bay when the game froze and the screen went black. I pressed buttons checked the connections and ha no...
  7. Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus: Why cant i buy 12 months Gold? i only see one and three months. one and thrre month passes are rip offs seems like your taking advamtage of people duting the chinese virus?...
  8. Game pass rip off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass rip off: I think it's stupid that I can't play my games unless I have Xbox live with covid I can't afford it and now my subscription ran out I can't play? On games I've already spent 60 dollars on? That's...
  9. Will Microsoft Rip me off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft Rip me off?: I own an Elite 2 controller for LESS than 6 weeks. I already sent it in under Warranty b/c it had about 4-5 things wrong with it. Which for over $200 is Sad..smh. Anyway, MY QUESTION,... Is...
  10. Sorry Microsoft but you appear to be rip off merchants

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry Microsoft but you appear to be rip off merchants: I purchased two x box one consoles, for grandchildren, 27/09/15 and one has just stopped working and apparently thrown up error codes regarding updates. It seems that it is a common problem at...