Riping audio cds to the hardrive and it fails everytime

Discus and support Riping audio cds to the hardrive and it fails everytime in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when i put a brand new cd in the xbox and try to rip it it fails everytime. I have no problem playing anything, music cds and games, i just cant rip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by •DerickRomero•, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Riping audio cds to the hardrive and it fails everytime

So when i put a brand new cd in the xbox and try to rip it it fails everytime. I have no problem playing anything, music cds and games, i just cant rip cds brand new or copies. I get the circle with the line in it. It worked one day and then one day it stopped.
    Please help i just wanna rip cds. Like i said itll play any cd with bo problem.

:)

•DerickRomero•, Jan 2, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Will My XBox ONE Play My DVD's?

[quote user="Enraged Bacon"]

Im 99% sure it s a blu-ray/DVD combo drive. It might not play audio CDs though, I dont think the playstation does.

[/quote]

Cant imagine why it wouldnt play Audio cds though?

RippenHarra, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Xbox one audio CD player no longer available

how can I play audio CDs ow that the audio cd app is gone? Do I need to connect my old CD player or sign up for Microsoft music service just to play CDs I own?

StelarRocket590, Jan 2, 2014
  4. juan van Win User

Saving Music to Hard Drive

5. Praetorian VIII Win User

Getting RIPED OFF

"Riped off"? Is that when fruit is thrown away because it's too ripe and almost mouldy?
  6. HyacinthAxis60 Win User

Problem playing a certain game/causing more issues

Ive always had a problem installing disks onto my hardrive, everytime i do this it causes the game to crash. I guess my hardrive is messed up, too bad though becouse its a limited edition halo 3 version.
  7. Kyle_N Win User

Xbox one S blu ray player problem

It's possible that your disc drive may have a problem. To verify that the drive works, try an Xbox 360 game disc (if you have one that is compatible with Xbox One), or an audio CD.

If you are trying an audio CD, you will need the player: https://www.microsoft.com/p/audio-cd-player/9vwgnh0vbzp0

If you are trying an Xbox 360 game disc, check that it is compatible: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

If either of those work, it means your disc drive is fine. Your system will not need repair. Check that the DVD movies are not scratched, damaged, or dirty. Try them in another Xbox or other device, if possible.

If, however, they do not work, it is likely that your disc drive has failed, and your console may need to be repaired.
  8. FullestAttic845 Win User

Audio CD

Thema:

Riping audio cds to the hardrive and it fails everytime

1. Riping audio cds to the hardrive and it fails everytime - Similar Threads - Riping audio cds

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  5. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  6. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  7. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  8. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  9. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  10. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...