Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

Discus and support Ring eligibility across multiple platforms in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was in Alpha Skip Ahead on my Xbox One for about a year and just recently got a Series X, when I went to enroll it for ASA it did not show up, only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LoTimeNoTime, Jan 25, 2023.

  1. Ring eligibility across multiple platforms


    I was in Alpha Skip Ahead on my Xbox One for about a year and just recently got a Series X, when I went to enroll it for ASA it did not show up, only up to beta was available for me which is odd since my Xbox one is still available for ASA, what would be the issue with this or do I just have to wait a bit longer?

    submitted by /u/LoTimeNoTime
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LoTimeNoTime, Jan 25, 2023
    #1
  2. RichardWensing Win User

    100% Achievement Unlocked but won't pop

    me too. Also on xbox 360, android so across multiple platforms and multiple games!
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

    Mature gamer looking for gamers for co-op etc

    for those in the UK check out GamerKitten.com they are uk base group, multiple players across multiple platforms.
  4. Wintersinger Win User

    Requesting a gamertag

    so is their a way to get it appealed. considering that it’s my gamertag across multiple different gaming platforms?
  5. RichardWensing Win User

    Achievements not unlocking across multiple games.

    Me too also across multiple platforms (achievements on Android not popping) , achievements on xbox 360 they pop but are not added
  6. Octomom Win User

    Elite subscription for PS3, now i need a new one for Xbox?

    Oh, I found your answer in the FAQs. You can share the account across multiple platforms but the Premium part is only on one.

    www.callofduty.com/.../faq

    Can I use one account for multiple platforms?

    You can link one account per platform to your Call of Duty ELITE account. However, similar to DLC today, your Call of Duty ELITE Premium membership is platform-specific. If you play on multiple platforms and want all the premium features and content you
    will need to purchase Call of Duty ELITE for each.
Thema:

Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

Loading...
  1. Ring eligibility across multiple platforms - Similar Threads - Ring eligibility across

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  5. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  10. Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9): Hi Xbox Insider Team! I’ve been a dedicated member of the Insider program for 4 years and 4 months, consistently moving up through the rings to Beta. As an Xbox fan and content creator who focuses...