Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

Discus and support Ring eligibility across multiple platforms in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was in Alpha Skip Ahead on my Xbox One for about a year and just recently got a Series X, when I went to enroll it for ASA it did not show up, only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LoTimeNoTime, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

I was in Alpha Skip Ahead on my Xbox One for about a year and just recently got a Series X, when I went to enroll it for ASA it did not show up, only up to beta was available for me which is odd since my Xbox one is still available for ASA, what would be the issue with this or do I just have to wait a bit longer?

submitted by /u/LoTimeNoTime
    [link] [comments]

/u/LoTimeNoTime, Jan 25, 2023
  2. RichardWensing Win User

100% Achievement Unlocked but won't pop

me too. Also on xbox 360, android so across multiple platforms and multiple games!
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

Mature gamer looking for gamers for co-op etc

for those in the UK check out GamerKitten.com they are uk base group, multiple players across multiple platforms.
  4. RichardWensing Win User

Achievements not unlocking across multiple games.

Me too also across multiple platforms (achievements on Android not popping) , achievements on xbox 360 they pop but are not added
  5. Octomom Win User

Elite subscription for PS3, now i need a new one for Xbox?

Oh, I found your answer in the FAQs. You can share the account across multiple platforms but the Premium part is only on one.

www.callofduty.com/.../faq

Can I use one account for multiple platforms?

You can link one account per platform to your Call of Duty ELITE account. However, similar to DLC today, your Call of Duty ELITE Premium membership is platform-specific. If you play on multiple platforms and want all the premium features and content you
    will need to purchase Call of Duty ELITE for each.
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Warframe servers

If the servers are down across multiple platforms there probably isn't much that Microsoft can do. This is also just a forum of regular users, we don't have the ability to fix anything like that.
Thema:

Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

1. Ring eligibility across multiple platforms - Similar Threads - Ring eligibility across

2. When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to reply to people, i get a loading ring and wont load up and when go to...: can you please fix this thank you 8b3334d0-6797-4eb8-97cb-a6d3c010aef7
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset and Series X audio stuttering on Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset and Series X audio stuttering on Beta Ring: Does anyone else here experience this issue? It doesn’t matter if it’s in game or playing music. Anyone know a solution? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Lord of the Rings War in the North: with Xbox series X released is there again a way for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lord of the Rings War in the North: with Xbox series X released is there again a way for...: Everyone has old games they love. I’m sure there a lot of people who wish they could still play this after their 360 broke or was left behind. d4448f1c-4b60-428d-a409-522fbc82bc2c
  5. Elden ring crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring crashing: Previous thread was closed because accidentally did not respond. Anyways my elden ring has been crashing, I tried everything, reset console, keep games and apps,removed gamertag. When it crashes,...
  6. Discord keeps disconnecting on Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps disconnecting on Beta ring: Just like what the title says, I’m on Beta ring of insider. I mostly play Warzone 2 and use discord for communication with my teammates and lately discord keeps getting disconnected. I’m connected...
  7. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  8. Elden Ring Bug camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden Ring Bug camera: Im playing elden ring xbox series S and the camera sometimes look up the sky, my controller is new, and others games no problem, perhaps patch fitmware controller or game....
  9. Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring): When I press the power button, it beeps and lights on for a second before abruptly cutting off. In addition, when plugging the power cable in, it takes a few extra seconds for the system to even...
  10. When are you eligible for the Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    When are you eligible for the Alpha ring: Hi there. I'm in the xbox insiders program for almost 6 years. But i never got an invite for the Alpha ring or placed in it. Is this normal for a insider who is 6 years in the insiders program....