Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

Discus and support Ring eligibility across multiple platforms in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was in Alpha Skip Ahead on my Xbox One for about a year and just recently got a Series X, when I went to enroll it for ASA it did not show up, only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LoTimeNoTime, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

I was in Alpha Skip Ahead on my Xbox One for about a year and just recently got a Series X, when I went to enroll it for ASA it did not show up, only up to beta was available for me which is odd since my Xbox one is still available for ASA, what would be the issue with this or do I just have to wait a bit longer?

submitted by /u/LoTimeNoTime
    [link] [comments]

/u/LoTimeNoTime, Jan 25, 2023
  2. RichardWensing Win User

100% Achievement Unlocked but won't pop

me too. Also on xbox 360, android so across multiple platforms and multiple games!
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

Mature gamer looking for gamers for co-op etc

for those in the UK check out GamerKitten.com they are uk base group, multiple players across multiple platforms.
  4. Wintersinger Win User

Requesting a gamertag

so is their a way to get it appealed. considering that it’s my gamertag across multiple different gaming platforms?
  5. RichardWensing Win User

Achievements not unlocking across multiple games.

Me too also across multiple platforms (achievements on Android not popping) , achievements on xbox 360 they pop but are not added
  6. Octomom Win User

Elite subscription for PS3, now i need a new one for Xbox?

Oh, I found your answer in the FAQs. You can share the account across multiple platforms but the Premium part is only on one.

www.callofduty.com/.../faq

Can I use one account for multiple platforms?

You can link one account per platform to your Call of Duty ELITE account. However, similar to DLC today, your Call of Duty ELITE Premium membership is platform-specific. If you play on multiple platforms and want all the premium features and content you
    will need to purchase Call of Duty ELITE for each.
Thema:

Ring eligibility across multiple platforms

1. Ring eligibility across multiple platforms - Similar Threads - Ring eligibility across

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  6. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  7. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  9. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  10. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...