Ring back option on the support page

Discus and support Ring back option on the support page in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been trying to contact xbox support for over a month now via the ring me back option however it keeps saying ‘there is a problem on our end.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BOX697, Feb 24, 2022.

1. BOX697
    BOX697 Guest

Hi,

I’ve been trying to contact xbox support for over a month now via the ring me back option however it keeps saying ‘there is a problem on our end. We’re working on it’

:)

BOX697, Feb 24, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi BOX697! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be due to different reasons

1.- Phone number in an incorrect format

2.- Site region incorrect, (you can change the region at the bottom of the contact us site)

3.- Browser cookies

Among other reasons

I would suggest to request the call from the Microsoft Edge browser

You could try instead using the live chat with a Microsoft agent, the information will be the same
  3. spiffy939 Win User

Cant download my profile?

You wont get anyone to fix it for you here. Go back to the support page and try either the "chat" or "request a call back" option to find someone who can help you with your problem. There used to be a number you could ring but seems its all changed now.
    Made me laugh that their "call back option" has a less than 1 minute wait time, sure MS sure lol. Oh I see what they did there, less than 1 minute to wait to make the request , not the call back lol.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Contact us

Going through the support page is the only way to contact support. If you're not seeing the option for a call back, change your category/topic. Billing options will typically always give that as an option.
  5. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

Password Reset

Yes, Give your local Xbox Telephone support a ring and see your options. =)
  6. Renpica Win User

Error code 0x800706ba. Cant hard reset. Cant launch games

If you are an insider, unsubscribe from the program or change your ring and if you are not, you will have to enter the support page and download the update by USB
Thema:

1. Ring back option on the support page - Similar Threads - Ring option support

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  6. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  7. Option to turn off cloud sync on xbox (For Elden Ring)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to turn off cloud sync on xbox (For Elden Ring): The ability to turn off cloud sync for Xbox would be so nice. The current way to do it is to just go offline which obviously doesn’t work for online games and PVP. More specifically, Elden Ring....
  8. Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?: Thank you. I'm debating which platform to get this game on. 882d5189-51a2-41df-ba2f-0da73af02367
  9. Is there an option to enable animated backgrounds in the omega ring build?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an option to enable animated backgrounds in the omega ring build?: Im currently in the Insider Program, got the new UI Update but cant find the Option to use an Animated Background, anyone knows if it's even in the omega ring insider preview build? submitted by...
  10. Problems with the new 1440p option (in beta-ring), need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the new 1440p option (in beta-ring), need help: Hello Commuity, :) I just bought a new TV that supports QHD (aka 2560 x 1440 or 1400p), the LG 34UC98 because MS started advertising that the consoles (in the alpha and beta-ring so far, and soon...