Ring back option on the support page
Discus and support Ring back option on the support page in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been trying to contact xbox support for over a month now via the ring me back option however it keeps saying ‘there is a problem on our end.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BOX697, Feb 24, 2022.
Thema:
Ring back option on the support page
Loading...
-
Ring back option on the support page - Similar Threads - Ring option support
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Option to turn off cloud sync on xbox (For Elden Ring)
in XBoX Games and AppsOption to turn off cloud sync on xbox (For Elden Ring): The ability to turn off cloud sync for Xbox would be so nice. The current way to do it is to just go offline which obviously doesn’t work for online games and PVP. More specifically, Elden Ring.... -
Does Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes Xbox Elden Ring in the US support Chinese language option?: Thank you. I'm debating which platform to get this game on. 882d5189-51a2-41df-ba2f-0da73af02367 -
Is there an option to enable animated backgrounds in the omega ring build?
in XboX InsidersIs there an option to enable animated backgrounds in the omega ring build?: Im currently in the Insider Program, got the new UI Update but cant find the Option to use an Animated Background, anyone knows if it's even in the omega ring insider preview build? submitted by... -
Problems with the new 1440p option (in beta-ring), need help
in XBoX on ConsolesProblems with the new 1440p option (in beta-ring), need help: Hello Commuity, :) I just bought a new TV that supports QHD (aka 2560 x 1440 or 1400p), the LG 34UC98 because MS started advertising that the consoles (in the alpha and beta-ring so far, and soon...